D&D 5E Arena of War - Chapter 1: In Character

Axel

First Post
Dhruv began to laugh as the former wizard's head came free, along with a fountain of gore and viscera. "This place is so wrong!" he proclaimed loudly, wiping his eyes clear in time to see the dwarf cut down and his opponents scatter. "Run then! Fear me, for I shall take your heads as well! he yelled after the fleeing opponents.

Dhruv closed the distance to the remaining enemy, holding his trophy sword two handed in a low guard. Smiling through the blood spatter, Dhruv fainted to his left before bringing the sword down in a devastating strike. Attack vs druid: 1d20+6 26 Damage (crit): 3d6+3 18

sithramir

First Post
Round 6 (cont):
Twin 1 twitches...
23 Paelis fires two shots from his bow at the barbarian but critically misses. He looks embarassed at the poor display.
22 Barbarian attacks Drek with two powerful swings. The first misses but the second connects soundly (17 damage). (Why would you not be raging still? Hold person wouldn't stop that?)
21 Jade circles the barbarian pummeling him with both stave and fist but the stubborn man still stands.
21 Valya blasts the bard with magic missiles and moves to a more strategic location.
21 Drek misses his rage growing hot red.
17 The Bard casts his most potent magic a cone of vileness covers the monk and Artyom is faced with the idea of pure terror. Fear (Save Wis DC=14 to drop whatever you are holding and dash away from Bard. Only another save once out of sight of the bard)
16 Rogue 2 moves to attack Drek stabbing him once (Attack 16 for 15 damage (7 if raging)).
15 Dead Caster ....
14 Artyom makes his save and is able to attack...He strikes out with his fists twice and connects once. Seeing the Bard still standing he uses a Ki point to finish him off with one final strike.
10 Dwarf takes two swipes at the druid connecting once. The blow barely knicks the druid doing some damage.
6 Rogue 1 stabs the dwarf finishing him off. He then sprints and dashes his way towards his bard friend to attempt to save him.
5 Dhruv smashes the Druid and he appears hurt but still stays up.
4 Druid chants and Dhruvs Splint Mail begins to heat. He takes scolding fire damage and drops to the floor (10 damage). The druid grins happily.

Round 7:
Twin 1 twitches...
23 Paelis moves and fires two arrows into the barbarian with devastating effect. The barbarian yell in rage.
22 Barbarian , barely standing, attacks Jade with two swings. The second connects solidly for 16 damage. Jades legs wobble under the push.
21 Jade [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION] is up
21 Valya [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] is up
21 Drek [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] is up

17 The Bard apears dead...
16 Rogue 2
15 Dead Caster ....
14 Artyom
10 Dwarf
6 Rogue 1
5 Dhruv
4 Druid

Arena-3 Round 6B.PNG

Arena-3 Round 6B OPT 1.JPG

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Drek has reached a boiling point, and feeling the rogue's blade sink into his flesh finally pushes him over the edge. He howls and spins on the rogue, swinging his greataxe with reckless abandon.

OOC: I will use Reckless Attack this round, which gives me advantage to all melee strength attacks until my next turn. Also, all attack rolls against me also have advantage. I will also be using Frenzy, which will let me use a bonus action for an additional melee attack for the duration of my rage. When the rage ends, Drek will suffer one level of exhaustion.

All attacks are focused on the rogue. If he should fall before Drek is done swinging, we'll move on to the other barbarian. Attack 1 hits AC 21 for 10 damage. Attack 2 hits AC 22 for 13 damage. Attack 3 hits AC 14 for 14 damage.

1d20+7=9, 1d20+7=21, 1d12+6=10, 1d20+7=22, 1d20+7=14, 1d12+6=13, 1d20+7=12, 1d20+7=14, 1d12+6=14

Phoenix8008

First Post
Barely holding onto consciousness, Jade strikes out at the barbarian with one good hit before his strength deserts him. He's barely able to shoulder roll away and make a tactical retreat from this daunting foe.

[sblock=Details]-Attack Barbarian twice with Quarterstaff (using both hands per Versatile property, so he couldn't catch a missile with Deflect Missile ability for now, but could still deflect it), then once unarmed with bonus action per Martial Arts ability.
-1d20+7=22, 1d8+4=11, 1d20+7=11, 1d8+4=9 First attack hits AC22 for 11 damage, second attack only hits AC11, so misses surely.
-Bonus action to spend 1 Ki point to Disengage per Step of the Wind ability (unless the Barbarian drops from my hit, then save this Ki point)
-Move 45 ft away to space D2.

AC= 17
HP= 1/33
KI= 1 (or 2 if Step of the Wind not needed)/5[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Valya finds herself running out of targets...a good place to be! She moves south, aiming to put herself in a position to help finish off the heavily wounded druid and his roguish ally.

(Move to H23, which requires all my actions this turn.)

Remove ads