Ariel Vs. Uziel......(Thanks Sineater)

sineater

First Post
"Impaling an entire wasteland is very impressive."

4 (Extra Flag for Fist of Fury) Flags Uziel and Match Uziel. Also two Yen to the victor.

Uziel you have brought honor back to yourself. Now lets hope you can build upon that honor. Your rank is now Yellow Belt 0.

Ariel you have fought a greater opponent. Unfortunately for you the gods did not shine upon you today. You are still White Belt.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
thank you for the fight oh wise blind one....... I hope we may spar again soon.....take care.....

*ariel smiles and bows a deep bow.... then leaves*

Lucias

First Post
"Ariel, I thank you for the fight and wish you the best of luck and wisdom in your future battles. You were a worthy opponent"

Thanks for judging sineater! And thanks for the fight, Rathan. I didn't beat you tonight, the generator did. It was just hot for me. It will come back and bite me in the butt in the future, I'm sure. ... Still, thanks for the fun you two.

Rathan

First Post
oh.....btw.....sineater..he gets 2 yen as well.....seeing as it's the tourny day..*S*

woops.......steppin on toes here..I guess you already stated that..sorry.... didn't mean to step on toes....my bad.. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads