Ariel Vs. Uziel......(Thanks Sineater)

sineater

First Post
I could get you guys started. I will be on for about another hour or two and not much this weekend. I can check in once in awhile.

sineater

First Post
"An infectious hero. Thats just wrong."

Ariel set length and type of match.

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the glade south of the Imperial Pleasure Garden on the day of the manticore.

Rathan

First Post
I would like a reg. four flag speed match please........ (that will make things go quick enough to have sineater finish judging us I hope)

*ariel drops into her first stance with grace and speed....*

The staff drowns the castle; parts the tempest of the dark sunbeam!

Lucias

First Post
Uziel attempts to fend off her blows and then adopts his dojo style: hammer...

"You aren't taking this seriously girly, I'll show you how serious it is!"

Uziel clasps his hands together and swings hard as his 'hammer' connects with the nape of her neck. He then uses the momentum to spin into a concealing defensive stance.

The hammer smoothly storms the garden; conceals the beauty of the ember!

sineater

First Post
"To see such a fluid motion coming from someone with a hammer is a sight."

2 Flags (one extra for dojo sig.) Uziel, 0 Flags Ariel

Rathan

First Post
*Ariel drops into the dreaded dragon stance and thursts at her foe with an open palm..... stiking him square in the chest....she now waits to see if it has any effect on him......*

The dragon thrusts the groto; shreds the speed of the water!

Lucias

First Post
"Now you see that I am serious, girly! You must focus if you wish to gain wisdom and enlightenment. However you must be prepared for anything!"

Giving homage to the day, Uziel adopts the dreaded manticore style and gives a single, focused at the chest of the young girl. As she reels from that, Uzeil seeks to end this fight quickly.

The manticore skillfully impales the wastelands; grasps the edge of the thorn!

Fists of Fury!

The staff seeks from the forest; absorbs the tempest of the river!

Remove ads