Aries the ram

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Hmmmmm...awakened Ram Druid, possibly with some awakened Ewes as well...and their thuggish offspring!

Duck muggings are funny in a laugh out loud kind of way...

Lamb muggings are funny in a s*** your pants because you're laughing so hard kind of way.

Petting zoos are notorious for having little baby animals for little baby children to pet, and of course there is the requisite gumball machine full of "cattle chow" so the kiddies can feed them. Once the lambs figure out that the little kids can't stand up to their head butting, the fun commences.

Picture if you will a small 4 year old child surrounded by three lambs of about 3 months. One head butts the kid in the stomach so he drops the food, another jump/tackles him from the side and another head butts him in the butt (guess that a literal head-butt) so he falls on his face. Now, the food is already on the ground, so the lambs could just eat it and go, but instead they spend a couple minutes butting the hell out of the poor kid who is stunned and confused as to why he is suddenly on his stomach.
I probably should have helped my son, but I was too busy laughing so hard my stomach hurt... I had to excuse myself to the potty soon thereafter.

jorgeo

Explorer
I do still want to see the group take on some Mobs of lambs who are protecting the Druid ram though :'( :).

Slainte,

-Loonook.

Well, I thought about the sheppard and the sheep a bit more. I like the idea of mobs of lamb ramming. I figured there be a whole bunch of sheep, and a fence... and jumping... and a whole lot of saves vs sleep. It's more difficult to avoid charging sheep when you are drowsy :D

Plus there's a werewolf NPC that hasn't done anything for a while... he'll sure have a feast hanging out in this place!

Loonook

First Post
Well, I thought about the sheppard and the sheep a bit more. I like the idea of mobs of lamb ramming. I figured there be a whole bunch of sheep, and a fence... and jumping... and a whole lot of saves vs sleep. It's more difficult to avoid charging sheep when you are drowsy :D

Plus there's a werewolf NPC that hasn't done anything for a while... he'll sure have a feast hanging out in this place!

Or you could have one of that NPC's more wily, cunning friends playing the shepherd... A wolf in sheep's clothing :D:D

Slainte,

-Loonook.

Stormonu

Legend
3.0 Miniature's Handbook, p67 - Ramadeen. Large outsiders, who are Lawful Good.

I had the party fight one who was guarding a portal they needed to get their pirate ship through. The party were opportunists - like Jack Sparrow - not really evil folk.

Wednesday Boy

The Nerd WhoFell to Earth
For Aries you could have someone with a Ring of the Ram. (Magic Rings :: d20srd.org) Although I can't think of anything compelling for such a character at the moment.

Or if you're playing D&D 3.5 you could have a Binder. One of their first vestiges, Amon, makes them grow ram horns. (http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/dnd_frcc_20070718_mor.jpg) Binders have tons of incredible flavor to them and one could easily fill an antagonistic or protagonist role in your campaign. (And more importantly Binders are the coolest class in D&D and need more air time!)

Remove ads