• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arkanyl vs Snow Owl (Rathan Judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Arkanyl the Unholy Kama
Tiger of the Badlands
Dark Master OoF 18-19 Yen 6

Powers
Dark Apprentice: Signature Style (Kama), Unholy Warrior,Sneaky Trick, Foul Spirit
Dark Warrior: Poison Blade, Mastery of Shadows, Dirty Trick
Dark Knight: Signature Location (Badlands),Dirty Trick, Corruption
Dark Master: Mind Thief (Tiger) , Poison Blade

Gateway to the Abyss: No Powers

"I'm bored , tired , annoyed and I will not be doing chores! Apart from that I don't care , come and get me. "

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
A young woman with burning eyes appears before Arkanyl. "Here I am," she says.

Name: Snow Owl
Record: 6 wins, 5 losses
Powers: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Styles (Dragon, Crab), Mastery (Dragon), Mastery of Emotions, Chi Strike, Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Items: none
Yen: 3

Kalanyr

Explorer
" I find your cat to be ungodly nonexistant, your keep to be tiny, and your concentration to be weak. + I find your sister to be honorless, your fountain to be dilapidated, and your hand to be quaint. What do you say to that Light Warrior ? "

Ciaran

First Post
"I find your hero to be mad, your town to be irrelevant, and your countrymen's defense to be limp, lifeless and as cold as a dead fish."

Rathan

First Post
" I feel Snow Owl has bested the dark ones insult and may set type and lenth of match...."

I decree that this match to take place at the beach south-west of the Obsidian Tower on the morning of the nunchaku.

Ciaran

First Post
Snow Owl draws her sword and raises it to the sky. Her chi blazes forth from her body, coiling around her blade in a whirlwind of white fire, then flares outward as she points the sword at Kalanyr.

“May all the powers of Heaven strike you down!”

The east wind ruthlessly destroys the glade; defends against the onslaught of the iron!
Mastery: Dragon!
The dragon ruthlessly destroys the glade; defends against the onslaught of the iron!
Chi Strike!

Kalanyr

Explorer
The raven punches facing the castle; scatters the beauty of the bird!
Poison Blade!

"Hey, Light One, I'm Arkanyl, Kalanyr is the sissy of light!"

Rathan

First Post
*The man in red averts his eyes as the blast of light from Owl's move sears his skin....*

"Woah.... yea... Point, Mastery and Match Snow Owl....."

Ark... as you know this loss drops you a tier.... you lose your mind thief and a poison blade..not to metion a loss to your record..... better luck next time dark one..I feel you shall regain your tier soon

Snow Owl you gain three (edited for Light Vs. Dark rank) ranks becomming Knight of the Light 4 and bragging rights to boot..... though you have not beaten Ark as many times as a certain other light warrior who's name shall remain nameless ;p.... good luck to you next fight......

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads