• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Art from Piratecat's story hour

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've asked Sagiro and Alomir for a physical description of Velendo and Agar. In the mean time, Velendo's shield is roughly circular and a big chunk of stone that's as light as balsa wood for a worshipper of Calphas; just looking at him, there should be no way for him to carry it. The decorations on the front are in a circular patterns that change occasionally on their own (ie, don't fret too much about the appearance).

Outermost pattern: a ring of runes that spell out a particular Calphasian parable of safety and protection.
Middle pattern: a ring of hieroglyphs that move when someone looks at them, telling the stories of Calphasian saints (including Saint Morak, whose soul currently resides within the shield itself.)
Exact center: a carving of a stylized brick.

Hope that helps! I'll eventually move this description over to the storyhour descriptions.

Jeremy

Explorer
Alright. Here it is, I don't have any webspace so I have to upload a little copy. But I could email you the high res copy if you like Kevin.

Malachite and Mara standing over the defeated Ivory King after they (and everyone else) laid the smackdown on him.

Go Leslie! :)

Attachments

• spine of the white kingdom.jpg
    spine of the white kingdom.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 480

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Jeremy said:
Alright. Here it is, I don't have any webspace so I have to upload a little copy. But I could email you the high res copy if you like Kevin.

Malachite and Mara standing over the defeated Ivory King after they (and everyone else) laid the smackdown on him.

Go Leslie! :)

AWSOME!! :cool:

Excellent work Jeremy.

KF72

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Note that this piece is actually by Jeremy's wife Leslie, and not by Jeremy himself. It's also wonderful. Thank you so much!

Jeremy, please email me the high-res copy when you have a sec. I'd love to have it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads