• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[art, hosted] DnD Iconics Gallery! Today: Lidda!

Jay_Kinnear

First Post
Awesome pic, though her head seems kinda big in proportion to the rest of her body, but still an AWESOME pic. And is it just me of is Lidda looking decidedly like Angelina Jolie on the Song and Shadows cover.

Klaus

First Post
It's HER world, and we're all just living in it... :)

Poilburn -> I got enough Iconics done to last until GenCon, don't worry... :)

Psychotic, Ashy, Doc Midnight -> Thanks!

Henry -> I wanted to see how the Icon-girls would look in my style (sassy!), but it has since grown out of proportion! I mean, Regdar's in the line-up... :eek: My only secret project is doing better pictures at every new product.

Wickett -> Well, they look on to me, I guess it's just a style thing... :) I'll be at the FDP booth, so drop by and say hi (and buy!)!

Jay_Kinnear -> Her head IS a bit bigger, mainly to keep her with the usual proportions of small women (or people, in general) who tend to have bigger heads in proportion (the brain can only get so small). She has the usual proportions of a 10-year-old, but she's all grown up.

Vadania

Explorer
Ah Klaus, that is Lidda alright, I must say your art just continues to get better and better every day. I'm tomarrow, I'm so excited, I can't wait.

Metus

First Post
I think the Lidda pic is great. I'll chime in with the rest and say it's the best I've seen of that character. The Mialee one didn't strike me as her. She looked a bit too human, I think. Just adding my two shillings.

Alhandra

First Post
And you'd better make Vad look good, Mr. Pozas, or you may find a halberd inserted in an orifice that defies comfort.

Oh, excuse me - a HOLY Halberd inserted in an orifice that defies comfort.

Klaus

First Post
Vadania -> Be excited.

Alhandra -> No threatening! Your pic is already made, but I can unmake it real fast! :) And boy, do you look good... er, Lawful Good, I mean! :eek:

Jay_Kinnear

First Post
Ahh cay, not complaining so much as commenting, was talking aloud pretty much, These are pretty damn good work so far, but what does a guy got to do to possiable get a tasteful, and I mean tasteful Iconic dressed down gallery? ie something like Vadnia snuggled in with her Wolf, or Alhandra without her armor on, I'm presuming of course she wears something underneath.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads