• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[art, hosted] Nightwing, Wonder Woman and Rurouni Kenshin!

Klaus

First Post
Hi there, Kids and Kidettes!

Since the Daredevil movie is out, Smallville is on an all-time high and Atomic City RPG is underway (shameless plug provided to you by the unimitable James Bell), this week it's all about heroes.

Every year Wizard Magazine (no relation to WotC) hosts a Cover Contest. By now I know I didn't win, but what the heck! Here are my two entries for that contest: Nightwing and Wonder Woman. Note that the empty space on the left was intended for titles and captions and stuff.

Also, for all anime fans out there, I posted a Rurouni Kenshin sketch, featuring the main cast of the show (dubbed "samurai X" here in Brazil): Yahiko, Sanosuke, Kaoru, Kenshin and Misao. What an OA PC party, eh?

As usual, it's all here .

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Wicht

Hero
Good Work. Much better than I could do I am sure. :)

I liked the Nightwing better than the Wonder Woman, but if I had one criticism to offer it is that his right arm seems slightly out of proportion to the rest of the body.

Ziona

First Post
Eek! I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan, and I'm very eager to see your version of the Amazing Amazon, but when I followed your link, the pics were all broken. :(

Oh please! Post something, I beg... ;)

EDIT: Great Hera! I checked back & saw them! They are great!
I loved what you submitted to Wizard...that's my favorite of the three. Are you a Wonder Woman fan?

Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
Ziona said:
Are you a Wonder Woman fan?

I am a fan when she's done right. My all-time favorite storyline is the George Pérez run that relaunched her in 87. The recent Phil Jimenez run had me buying WW titles for the first time in nearly two decades. I lost interest during the Byrne run and the Artemis as WW period.

Ziona

First Post
I have to agree with you. Byrne practically destroyed the story line that Perez created, what with the death of Diana and the time traveling of Hippolyta. But, I really love the character, so I've stuck it out through all the rough spots, and the comic has had a pretty strong story line lately.

Of course, I have read that Jimenez will be leaving before too long. Let us hope the story line continues to do Diana justice when the next person steps in.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
nerds.gif

Last edited:

Bagpuss

Legend
Claudio you need to check how you are updating/writing your website. All the links to images on the main page are pointing to a directory on you C:/Me Documentos/Unnamed Site/Page_Images/ directory. Insteand of the correct relative path, so your page looks a mess

Klaus

First Post
Bagpuss said:
Claudio you need to check how you are updating/writing your website. All the links to images on the main page are pointing to a directory on you C:/Me Documentos/Unnamed Site/Page_Images/ directory. Insteand of the correct relative path, so your page looks a mess

That's weird. I indeed had that problem a couple of weeks ago, which I eventually corrected (had to do with writing the html in one folder then moving it).

Try hitting Reload and see if it corrects itself.

Thanks for the heads-up, Bagpuss!

Remove ads