[artwork, hosted] Two gods! Five psions! One Character Sheet!

Klaus

First Post
Hi, Kids and Kidettes!

Sorry for the off-week. But I'm making up for it. Here's what you'll find at my website :

- Two gods from the Fiery Dragon world of Karathis: Alba (moon goddess) and Solorien (sun god). Both are featured in the current Scrollworks issue (although the picture of Solorien is premiering here). Solorien, as you may remember, has an important role in the background of the adventure The Giant's Skull.

- A psionic line-up: Two females (elf and dwarf) and three males (halfling, half-orc and gnome), straight out of the Psionics Toolkit. These characters showcase the infinite possibilities of the psion class (although some may serve for the PsyWarrior).

- A character sheet: I designed this one for my home game, but I think you'll like it. Here are some features I added:
- All untrained skills are listed alphabetically (so you know what you can do), and there is space to write down those trained-only you can use after you buy ranks in them.
- A place to write your Grapple modifier (along with a short reminder of how to start a Grapple).
- Room to write down the stats of a familiar/animal companion/special mount, complete with Abilities.
- Room to write you flat-footed and touch ACs.

I hope you enjoy! Gimme your feedback and Game On!

psionotic

Color of links on site

Hey Claudio,

Love your stuff, and your site. One suggestion I have would be to change that harsh blue used for the links on your website. They are hard to read, and strain out my eyes terribly.

Of course, I could just be a mutant with overly sensitive occular nerves, but hey, thought I would mention it.

Klaus

First Post
Upper Krust-> Thanks! I thought it'd be the only common way for a PC to actually SEE a god. Plus I loved browsing photo galleries of Renaissance and Greek statuary...

Isida -> Er... really? :) I'll let a couple of days go by before pointing the Psicrystals out...

Darklance -> Thanks! I'm glad there's something for everyone!

Oni -> On my way!

Psionotic -> If only I knew how to do that. My HTML skills are severely limited...

Horacio -> Thanks!

Hmm... No one mentioned the PC sheet...

Remove ads