• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashes, all [closed]

mips42

Adventurer
You all climb back into the wagon and head away from the farm.
About an hour later, a brief meal is eaten, then back in the wagon again for he quiet ride to the furthest farm, that of the Ublers.
It is another several hours before you crest a low hill and can see the house and surrounding yard in the distance. The sun is getting low in the west before the cart stops near the drive that leads to the house. The only movement you see are some birds, circling high in the sky and, though you can see a animal pen and a chicken yard, hear no animals, no light anywhere.
There is something in the air that seems... off.

Neikron

Explorer
Penton hops off the wagon, silently. "I'm going to go around the side. This absolutely does not feel right. Someone meet me around back -- head the other way." Without even awaiting a response, Penton heads around the left side of the building.

GM:
I would like to move around the building, but not getting too close. If there are any tall fields surrounding the farmhouse, I'd like to stay in them, peering through the windows. [Dexterity (Stealth) check?]

PierceSG

First Post
Penton hops off the wagon, silently.
"I'm going to go around the side. This absolutely does not feel right. Someone meet me around back -- head the other way." Without even awaiting a response, Penton heads around the left side of the building.

Hearing what Penton said and seeing Heron's action, Ashurn disembarked the cart and with a nod of his head towards Penton, followed Heron with the greatsword in hand, heading towards the right side of the house.

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: just to make sure, I have Heron approaching the near side (front) of the house, Penton circling to one side (left side) while trying to be sneaky, Ashurn circling to the right, Lester behind Heron and Bree beside Heron. If this is not correct, let me know.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Heron watches Penton and Ashurn going off on their own, and thinks, someone could get killed going off on their own like that.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads