Assassin City

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock]Ethan sits quietly in his hiding spot, hoping the darkness covers hm completely. He knows that getting caught now would end up with a major delay for his mark. [/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock]Well, if there is so much time remaining, I will use my cover identity of a rich and party-liking son of a merchant to visit some friend among the rich or nobles and while drinking and speaking about things, probe delicately about that merchant and his wife, the daughter of a duke[/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
Actually, I don't mean him as a contact, just some guy I know and with whom I hang out at parties, hunting for girls, sometime.

As a side note, I am sad to say that this game has been going on slowly, (and this is my fault too). May I propose to speed up the information gathering process by processing several actions in one post, instead of going on in chronological order post by post? )

Dire Lemming

First Post
I can try, but it's mostly my fault for being so slow coming up with responses to your posts. I think it's more fun to roleplay it out but we can speed things up and gloss it over if you like. What's your alter ego's name anyway? Same as you told the woman at the tavern? Are yo planning to enter the High Ward through the gate or through some other means? At the moment you're rather ahead of Ethan chronologically as he went straight to the gate. It would cause a rather odd time warp if you went through that way. :p

Nightbreeze

First Post
Yeah, I know it is more fun when roleplaying, but we would simply be going too slow if we roleplayed each and every passage of our informations. As for the chronological difference between me and the others, I don't think that's a problem: we aren't meeting again in 2 days at least, unless something happens, so just let's get on with it and the first to finish waits for the others.

I use my real name, Ethranor, when posing as a rich son of a merchant, friend of several minor nobles. As such, I don't think that passing through the gate for the higher ward is a big problem.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Unfortunately it is a problem. They don't let anyone through unless they're known to them or have the proper papers. If you're not dressed for the part then there will be further problems.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Oh dear, this seems to have become a solo game. I guess I'll say you can get in with a bit of smoothtalking, though I still don't see why you wouldn't want to use the sewer system. :)

Damn, I gotta start taking notes for this game. I can't remember all the names I've written. I guess I'll keep using sblocks for a bit in case OTS decides he's interested again. Well let's see.

[sblock=Ethranor]Ethranor starts heading for the gate. Readying himself to play the part of the merchant's son. However, as he makes his way through an alleyway next to the winged wench, his preparations are rudely interrupted by the sight of a nude female body lying in a pile of detritus packed up against the wall.[/sblock]

Remove ads