Assassination 2: The Lost Children

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I meant target on the caravan so we don't pull out some poor schmuck of a goblin when it's actually half human we're looking for. I'm guessing it's easier to find then final target in Droaam. And being kalashtar has it's advantages. One of them is that as long as Khaleem ben Abul Abas ibn Al Gossara remains silent only those familiar with kalashtar could recognize me for one."

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"I am not concerned with getting attacked Lady Veldaran. I am concerned that having certain races in a caravan might result in it getting attacked before we even get to Greywall. I am also concerned that traveling by caravan will take much too long to prevent our foes from accomplishing whatever it is that they are attempting. We do not have good intelligence, so we need to get it. As for the caravan that left four days ago not showing up, that is a risk that all caravans take. If that caravan does not arrive at its destination, that would not be unheard of for Droaam. Those petty warlords attack each other right and left. I doubt that any of them would hesitate to attack a caravan if they knew that had connections to Yeenoghu. No, the loss of that caravan would probably not be totally unexpected. Caravans get lost all of the time, especially ones that go into Droaam. If we do detain it, though, we will probably need local troops to support us. Caravans going into Droaam are probably strongly capable after all, and it would be preferable to detain the entire caravan for a while as opposed to just killing anyone in it. Local troops would be needed for that.

Last edited:

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Sorry, busy with work this week. I would like a player vote on adding a striker to the group since Velmont is busy for now (and can be added on a caravan to Droaam later) and rb780nm is MIA for now (same story if/when he pop's back up). The fights can linger a bit without the extra damage push. So! Vote away!

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Can I take a striker spot?

I will do a slow comeback... I won't be there every day, but I should be able to be online twice a week.

OOC: And I like being one. Pick me! Pick me! :p (Dark pact warlock drow 9)
(Velmont called it first.)
Bellegon is ranged + melee 9th level

I have one character in adventure in L4W (out of five (L4W + LEB) total) :(
Crash of the site and renau1g disappearance went bad for me.- now that whining is done, take us both :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases