Assassination 2: The Lost Children

OOC: No worries. It's all good. ;) Chael would be a little bit bothered (hence the reason I RPed her that way), but I'm not. Chael isn't much of a fighter. She's better with ranged attacks and could have done so this round if I had really wanted her to. But, it would have brought down her mists, so I decided to get Dusk standing up instead. She still did about average damage for her this round.

I'm kinda seeing her like a defender, what with battlemind and Dusk and melee happy behaviour (remember, I've read your last thread, Chael went all alone on the trolls...). So, that was the thinking that got you that minotaur. Let's say you shoot me PM or shout something in-game when you need one.

Right now, [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], IF M1 is bloodied by the last two attacks I'll collect my boon and can move the minotaur away if you want

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
With a snarl Alexia rushes after the minotaur who wounded her, swinging wildly.

[sblock=Actions]If Bellegon bloodied M1 then he gets 5 thp.

Move: Move to F19
Standard: Guiding Strike vs M1. Hits (?) AC 23 for 15 damage and if successful M1 takes a -2 penalty to AC until the end of my next turn.
Minor: Sustain Wail of Anguish. [/sblock]

[sblock=mini stat block]Alexia Madgearu - Vryloka* Bard 9
*Insight DC 29 to notice she's not human.
Initiative: +4 | Passive perception: 20 | Passive Insight: 22
AC 25 | F 20 | R 19 | W 22
HP: 52/70 | Bloodied: 35 | Surge value: 17 (15 when bloodied) | Surges: 11/11
Resist: 9 necrotic
Speed: 6 | Languages: Common, Dwarven
AP: 1 | Second Wind: not used
MBA: +11 vs AC, 1d8+3, +2d6 on crit
Powers: Cutting Words, Guiding Strike
Lifeblood, Majestic Word (2/2), Words of Friendship, Essence of Death, Divine Challenge
Shout of Triumph, Ballad of the Zombie King, Unluck
Stirring Shout, Satire of Bravery, Wail of Anguish
Inspire Confidence, Ode to Sacrifice
Performer's Longsword, Laurel Circlet, Screaming Drakescale, Symbol of Scorned Fate

Conditions:

Wailing

[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Czern continues to press the ogre, smashing it hard and then tripping it on his follow through.
OOC: Attack w/ CA as it is slowed: 1d20+19=38, 1d10+8=15. So hit, 15 hp, slowed TENT, and knocked prone.
[sblock=Immediate Actions]Sorted in order of importance:
- Steadfast Amulet: (Immediate Interrupt) Czern stunned or dazed w/ a save ends effect; Czern makes an immediate save to cancel the effect. If failed, power not expended.
- Opportunity Action (1/combatant): MBA if not marked and shift or attack not Czern while in aura: +18 vs AC (+20 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect; 2 damage on miss
- Opportunity Attack (1/combatant): MBA +18 vs AC (+20 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Guardian's Counter: (Immediate Interrupt) If ally w/ 2 sqs. hit by attack that drop them/bloodies and Czern not also attacked: Czern and ally swap positions, Czern becomes target, and can make MBA after resolved; +17 vs AC (+18 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Watch Out!: (Immediate Interrupt) If adjacent ally hit by attack that would drop/bloody them: Attack hits Czern instead; he may spend surge afterwards
- Shield Block: (Immediate Interrupt) If adjacent ally hit by attack that would drop/bloody them: Reduce damage by 1d10+6
- Strikebacks: (Immediate Reaction) Non-minion hits Czern and deals damage: MBA +17 vs AC (+20 if slowed/immobilized), 1d10+8 and stance effect
- Unbreakable: (Immediate Reaction) Czern hit by an attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 11.
- Shield Block: (Immediate Interrupt) If Czern hit by attack that would drop/bloody him: Reduce damage by 1d10+6
[/sblock]
[sblock=Czern Belog (Defending the Line Stance; Defender Aura]Czern Belog—Male Karrnathi Undead Guardian Knight 10
Initiative: +11, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 17, low-light vision
AC: 27, Fort: 26, Reflex: 22, Will: 20 — Speed: 5
HP: 77+5/91, Bloodied: 45, Surge: 22, Surges left: 15/15; Unnatural Vitality
Action Points: 1/1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0
Powers -
Battle Guardian
Power Strike x2
Guardian's Counter

Defender Aura (active)
Defend the Line (active)
Cleaving Assault
Hammer Hands

Dark Reaping
Glowering Threat
Unbreakable
Shield Block
Watch Out!

Strikebacks (encounter)
Belt of Sonnlinor Righteousness (daily)
Steadfast Amulet +2 (daily)

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Czern_Belog_(stonegod))[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
OOC: Well, yes, I did imagine it would go faster than this :). Also, I'm not going to kill him... on purpose :devil:

Malehan, moving faster than anticipated, steps bravely toward the minotaur and they both disappear in a flash of light 25 feet from where they were, a huge gash from his falchion fresh across the minotaur's body. "You will not escape," assures the elven avenger.

[sblock=Malehan actions]

Minor: Davros Elden's Defensive Step: Shift to K-22

Standard: Sequestering Strike vs. M-3: 1d20+16, 1d20, 4d4+11 → ([1, 16], [14], [4, 4, 2, 1, 11]) Roll. Hit AC 30 for 22 damage. Teleport M-3 to G-26. Malehan telports to F-26.

[/sblock]

[SBLOCK=To Players]
@.Players: Anyone who want can use this power for an attack roll of an encounter or daily power.
Divine Guidance (Immediat Interrupt * Close Burst 10)
Target: An ally within 10 squares of you makes an attack roll against your oath of enmity target.
Effect: That ally makes a second attack roll and uses either result.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Immediate Actions]
@.DM: Also, during the monster turn, Malehan might use one of these interrupt. If more than one trigger is valid at the same time, use the first in list. Please note I might change the Triggering conditions.

Great Hunger Falchion (Immediate Reaction)
Trigger:
1) An enemy adjacent to you scores a critical hit against you.
2) The enemy is not a Minion.
Effect: Roll this weapon’s critical damage dice (including any extra damage from the weapon’s property => +2d8, add +2d4 for each critical rolled during this encounter) and deal that much damage to the triggering enemy.

Belt of Raging Endurance (Immediate Interrupt)
Trigger:
1) An enemy hits you and causes damage.
2) Malehan takes 15 damages or more.
OR Malehan hp are down between 0 and -14
Effect: You gain resist 15 against that attack, but you also take 10 damage at the end of your next turn.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Malehan's Stats]Malehan
Elf - Avenger - 10
Initiative +10
Passive Insight 20; Passive Perception 32
HP 40/80; Bloodied 40; Surge Value 20; Surges Per-Day 9/9
AC 28*; Fortitude 19*; Reflex 23*; Will 23*
* +1 to all defenses while bloodied
* +1 item bonus to AC and Reflex when you shift until the end of your next turn.
Speed 7
Action Points: 1

Current Effects: None

Basic Attack: Overwhealming Strike Fullblade +16 vs AC 2d4+11 damage and you shift 1 square and slide the target 1 square into the space you occupied.

Skills: Acrobatics +16, Nature +12, Perception +22, Religion +12, Stealth +16, Thievery +16
Languages: Common, Elven

Powers
[ ]Bond of Pursuit
[ ]Overwhealming Strike

[ ]Elven Accuracy
[x]Oath of Enmity
[ ]Channel Divinity (Abjure Undead or Divine Guidance)
[ ]Takedown Strike
[ ]Centered Flurry of Blow
[ ]Angelic Alacrity
[x]Sequestering Strike
[ ]No Respite
[ ]Refocus Enmity
[x]Davros Elden's Defensive Step

[ ]Aspect of Might
[x]Menacing Presence
[ ]Blade of Repulsion
[ ]Soul Seeker
[ ]River of Life

[ ]Symbol of Scorned Fate [E]
[ ]Belt of Raging Endurance [E]
[ ]Great Hunger Falchion [D]
[ ]Enduring Spirit Vestments [D]
[ ]Cannith Google [D]
[/SBLOCK]

FourMonos

First Post
GM: M1 was bloodied by Alexia's attack

The minotaurs continue their attack, moving like trained warriors around the battlefield, striking at the heroes. They are accurate and deadly. The Warden closes with Alexia. Ted the giant bashes Chael with his giant tree limb club. The heroes appear to be back on the heels from the multiple hits.

[sblock= Heroe's Round Summary]
Bellegon: Hits Ogre 4 for 20 damage, bloodying it. Movement as above.

Chael: (via Dusk) Hits M1 for 21 damage.

Rohna: Miss.

Venakhad: Hits M-1 for 8 damage, Malehan gets 8 THP. Ven +1 defenses vs. M1 TENT.

Czern: Hits Ogre 4 for a total of 15 damage, it is slowed and prone.

Alexia: Hits M-1 for 15 damage, -2 AC TENT. Also, start of turn Wail of Aungish: vs. M1: 30. Error on my part, I thought it was burst 5, but on your sheet it is burst 3. I rolled for both M1 and Warden, but now I see Warden is out of range.

Malehan: Hit Minotaur 3 for 22 damage, they teleport to current locations.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Map Details]
Illumination: Fading daylight.

Light brown squares are field.
Light green squares are light shrub.
Dark green squares and thicker shrubs and small trees, difficult terrain.

Brown squares are palisade walls.

Map.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Czern Belog (F-14): 64/85; HS 15/15; AP 1; Second Wind; Status: marked by ogre 4

Chael: (F-21): 35/76; HS 12/12; AP 1; Second Wind; Status: +2 all defenses (Dusk), bloodied, 5 ongoing damage and cannot shift (save ends both)

Dusk: (E-21): 5 THP 30/38 AC 23 F 25 R 21 W 25 Bonus: partial cover, +1 defenses if adjacent to Chael.

Malehan (J-20): 8 THP 40/80; HS 9/9; AP 1; Second Wind; Status: bloodied

Alexia Madgearu (F-18): 28/70; HS 11/11; AP 1; Second Wind; Status: bloodied

Bellagon (H-16): 28/65;HS 7/7; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:

Venakhad (G-15): 5 THP 58/69; HS 7/8; AP 1; Second Wind; Status:

Rohna
(D-E, 14-15): 63/88; HS 13/13; AP 0; Second Wind; Status;

[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemy Actions]

Minotaur 1 (falchion): Immediate Reaction to Alexia's attack: Goring Rush: vs. Alexia (fort): +12 vs fort: Hit for 6 damage (roll) and Alexia is pushed 1. He can not shift due to Wail of Anguish. Standard: Charge with falchion vs. Bellegon: Hits AC 26 for 19 damage. Deft charger, so no triggered OA while charging. Bellegon is bloodied.

Ogre 4: Movement: Stand. Standard: Morningstar vs. Czern: 32 (less 2 to 30) vs. AC (roll) hits for 19 (less 1) for 18 damage.

Minotaur 2 (glaive): Standard: Crimson Bolt vs. Chael: 24 vs. Reflex hits for 19 damage (roll). Chael has 5 ongoing damage and can not shift (save ends)

Minotaur 3 (no weapon): Recharge: No. Standard: Primal punch vs. Malehan: 28 vs. AC (roll). Miss due to +1 deenses from bloodied and +1 AC from shift. Movement: Shift to H-26.

Warden Movement: Move to G-18. Standard: Heavy Flail vs. Alexia: 26 vs. AC hits for 18 damage (roll).

Ted: Movement: Move to H-I, 21-22. Standard: Greatclub vs. Chael: 37 vs. AC for 18 damage (roll).
[/sblock]

[sblock=Enemies]
Ogres: 24 AC 22 F 19 R 19 W
1: (C-D, 16-17) Damage taken: 106
2: (E-F, 18-19) Damage taken: 109
3: (C-D, 21-22) Damage taken: 107
4. (D-E, 14-15) Damage taken: 85, -2 attacks, slowed, bloodied

Minotaur 1 w/ falchion
(H-17) 23 AC ?? F 21 R 20 W
Damage: 62, bloodied, can not shift TENT, -2 AC TENT (Alexia)

Minotaur 2
(M-18) ?? AC ?? F 20 R ?? W
Damage: 6, 5 THP

Minotaur 3
(H-26) 21 AC ?? F ?? R ?? W
Damage: 50, Used Spirit of Nature's Wrath, bloodied, -2 AC TSNT

Gnoll Soldiers ?? AC ?? F ?? R ?? W
1. (P-14)
2. (O-17)
3. (P-20)

Warden: ?? AC ?? F ?? R ?? W
(G-18) Damage taken:

Ted (hill giant): ?? AC ?? F ?? R ?? W
(H-I, 21-22) Damage taken:

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Vertexx69

First Post
The Palisade Round 6
Rohna,
Goliath Fighter/Warlord 10
63/88 HP (5THP)
Resist All 1

Rohna slides back in her saddle to give herself just enough room to set up a counter charge into the face of the heavily damaged minotaur. Thanks to the distraction provided by Alexia, the black glaive finds purchase in the foes chest, and is soon met by her mount's rising tusk cap that tears through its softer underbelly. The internal collision causes sparks to fall from the gaping chest wound as the fighter wrenches her wide bladed polearm free of the horned enemy. Olaf snorts in satisfaction, greedily slurping the blood that pours down his giant teeth into his waiting maw.
[sblock=Combat Actions]Free: Speak
Minor: ...
Move: shifts in saddle to D14
Standard: MBA charge* toF16/G17 vs Minotaur1 Hit AC 21 for 20 dmg and marked UENT.
Action Point: ...
Gore:
vs Minotaur1 Hits AC 26 for 16 dmg. [/sblock][sblock=Rohna]Rohna—Female Goliath Fighter 10 Resist all 1
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 16
AC: 26, Fort: 22, Reflex: 17, Will: 18 — Speed: 5(6), 9 when mounted
HP: 67/88 (5THP), Bloodied: 44, Surge: 22, Surges left: 13/13;
AP: 0/1, Second Wind: Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Crushing Surge
Cleave
Practiced Rider
Passing Strike
Disrupting Advance

Rhino Strike
Hydra Charge

Stone's Endurance

Perceive Weakness
Inspiring Word
Villain's Menace

Boundless Endurance
Rain of Steel
Bloody Blades

Vanguard Glaive +2 "Kordestad" (daily, minor)
Flaming Warhammer +1 (daily, free)
Antipathy Gloves (daily, standard)
Summoning Rimefire Plate (at-will, minor)
[sblock=Pals]Olaf—Dire Boar 6
Resist 10 all; HP 85/85 (0THP); Bloodied 42 AC 20; Fortitude 21, Reflex 17, Will 16, Speed 9. Property: Rabid Charger (while mounted by a friendly rider of 6th level or higher; at-will) Mount; After Rohna charges, Olaf makes a gore attack in addition to Rohna's charge attack. Furious Charge; When Olaf charges, his gore deals an extra 5 damage, pushes the target 2 squares, and knocks the target prone on a hit. Death Strike (when reduced to 0 hit points); Olaf makes a gore attack. Powers: Gore (standard; at-will); +11 vs. AC; 2d10 + 4 damage, or 2d10 + 9 damage against a prone target.

Mitra—Vadalis-Bred Griffon 11
Resist 10 all; HP 126/126 (0THP); Bloodied 63, 2/2 HS (31), AC 26; Fortitude 25, Reflex 24, Will 23, Speed 9. Property: Rabid Charger (while mounted by a friendly rider of 7th level or higher; at-will) Mount; After Rohna charges, Mitra makes a claw attack in addition to Rohna's charge attack. Powers: Claws (standard; at-will); +16 vs. AC; 2d6 + 5 damage.

Gretta—Construct 15 (Seed of War)
AC: 28, Fort: 23, Reflex: 19, Will: 18 — Speed: 4
HP: 22/22(0); Bloodied 11
Helps flank, can be attacked. Spend HS to negate dmg to seed warrior. Deal 10 dmg to adjacent foe when ally hits that foe.

[/sblock][/sblock][sblock=OOC]*Movement during a charge does not provoke Opportunity Attacks.

Damage Summary:
(Total damage if all attacks hit)
Minotaur1 (36 dmg)
Charge, AC 21 for 20 dmg (hits because of his AC penalty this round)
Gore, AC 26 for 16 dmg
[/sblock]

OOC: [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], can I damage Venakhad for 4hp to use a daily? [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], M1 had 5 temp hp and should (I think) be at 57 hits taken...still bloodied?

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION], can I damage Venakhad for 4hp to use a daily?

OOC: Sure. I'll defer healing mercy until you do. Try not to go out of 5 squares range of Venkhad.

Also, [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], Venakhad saves Bellegon some damage (8) by using reverent mettle...which he will recover by using divine channel power (healing mercy) - eventually

FourMonos

First Post
GM: I'll double check the THP when I have Internet connection again, but I think I accounted for that... maybe. He is still bloodied at 57 hit points though

Remove ads