Assassination! DM: FourMonos Judge: Renau1g

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Well we are technically between adventures during the 1 night before the next one is starting. I spent mine to get to lvl 10... and I like the dark background sooooo much better, the white gives me a headache.

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Right, at the point I removed one harpy from the battle I decided that it was only going to slow down the battle and not really add anything. The harpy had not otherwise been engaged by the party. I figured it was a wash... and not really worth a lot of xp. If the majority disagrees (it was in the fight which the heroes won so award xp), I'll make it up to you later.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: Chael was just getting ready to go all postal on it. :devil:

Can't help it if ran away when it saw what was coming, not like it didn't contribute to our problems by damaging PCs and knocking them into the muck.

FourMonos

First Post
GM: Which I am totally bummed I didn't knock more of the PC's into the sewage. I got all of... what? one PC in the drink? Totally disappointing use of 'Harpies on bridges' if you ask me. I think I had more before [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] broke up the fun. ;)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: What!? What did I do!? I increased fun for those who remained on the bridge! Which is more then 1 I hope. Then it was increase of fun in total :p

KarinsDad

Adventurer
GM: Which I am totally bummed I didn't knock more of the PC's into the sewage. I got all of... what? one PC in the drink? Totally disappointing use of 'Harpies on bridges' if you ask me. I think I had more before [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] broke up the fun. ;)

OOC: Hey! Dusk considers himself a PC. Don't forget to consider him. You don't want to get him angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry. ;)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: How much is 9th level RP worth? Please don't tell me that it's the value of 9th level monster XP, I know that I don't know the number. Thank you.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases