Assault on Dire Wood

"Yes, I knew it yours, here take the pouch"
Kesem hands over the pouch with the coins to the Orc.
"Do you want more? I won't tell your comrads if you wont, and we can share more gold just between us. Now let's make a deal, I will share with my new friend more gold if you tell me why are you here? Don't you affraid the stinking elves wll come?"

3SpdDragster

First Post
The orc nods eagerly, greed lighting its dark eyes and it positively drools with anticipation as it follows Kesem.

"Ya, the others need not know about my gold." he agrees. "Finders keepers and all that."

At Kesems questions it frowns slightly, "Elves?" he laughs. "The only place they are going is there!" he points to the latrines. "No elves left, sometimes new ones come in but we catch them quick."

The orc fingers an exceptionally well made ring on his left hand as he talks.

What's in there? what are you guarding?
Kesem asks the Orc as he takes out from his pocket more gold.
These gold coins I found there, behind the line of trees, probably you dropped it when you passed over there because there is alot more buried...

3SpdDragster

First Post
"Guarding?" he looks confused. "We aren't guarding anything. Grulash detected a breach and we were sent to deal with it. He went off with a patrol to find them. Can you show me where this gold is? Keep your voice down, I don't want any of those other bastards finding out about my gold."

A breach? No one can pass your trained eyes my friend... what's on the other side of the trail?
Kesem continue to lead the Orc to where the others are ... manipulating him to drop his attention from the area to the gold he speaks about.

3SpdDragster

First Post
The orc looks around at the others suspiciously. "I aint sharing my gold with these guys." he declares defiantly.

At Kesem's comments he gives a feral smirk. "We've dealt with all the others that come through, right handy they have been. Food is a bit low."

pathfinderq1

First Post
Rikka continued to watch Kesem lead the orc farther away from the encampment. She barely had to move, simply staying hidden where she was- but now she was between the orc and his 'friends', cutting off his route of retreat...

Say, to whom your Orc chief obeys?
Kesem asks the Orc, then stops and looks around.
Now where is the hidden trunk with the pot of gold ??
He says out loud ... hopefully his friends will come out of the ambush after the Orc will answer.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
OOC: Sorry for the delay. It's been a troublesome week so far.

Catching up:
The orc turns and smiles at Kesem, "Gold?! Yes, its mine." and he starts to wander over.
Yann raised a fist the size of a babby's head in celebration - it had Worked! - then dropped it when he realized he'd lost the bet: "Blast it."

He didn't look too mad about it though.

Kesem's distracting efforts proved to be a bit of a wasted effort when they strode right in on Big Yann's hiding spot, the bulky fighter now covered by only a few saplings. "Uh..."

The orc looks around at the others suspiciously. "I aint sharing my gold with these guys." he declares defiantly.
"Oh come on," quickly covered the armored man, although he looked a bit sweaty now, taken off guard. "I'll... I'll help you guys dig!" Yeah, that's it. Brilliant! "Ha! That should be worth at least a couple of coins, right?"

OOC: Was planning to hide, but I'm going to assume Yann completly muffed his stealth/hiding roll or something. :) No rush on the ambushing, I think: we can take this guy out whenever we want, right?

3SpdDragster

First Post
OOC: Well it looks like we lost Skarsgard as well, I am happy to keep going with the rest of you though. With that in mind, you have an orc "prisoner" what would you like to do?

Remove ads