Free ATLANTIS: Free RPG Day Kickstarter

All new free ATLANTIS and HELLAS introductory adventure and free quick start rules

ATLANTIS: Free RPG Day Kickstarter

Naga.jpg

What is ATLANTIS?
Atlantis is a sword and sorcery game inspired by the works of Fritz Lieber, Michael Moorcock, Robert E. Howard, and Clark Ashton Smith. Atlantis; a strange, wondrous and sometimes horrific antediluvian age where heroes survive by their wits, courage, and strong sword arms. Based on the classic Atlantean Trilogy by Bard Games

Information for ATLANTIS can be found HERE

What is HELLAS?
Hellas is an epic space opera in the style of ancient Greek culture and legend. Every player character is a Hero in a story that you will help create, with the power to influence the settings and elements of the game. Hellas spans multiple generations, allowing for the continuation of the epic story even after the death of a Hero, in the style of the epic poets of old.
"Imagine the movies Chronicles of Riddick meets 300." That’s HELLAS

Information of HELLAS can be found HERE

FREE RPG DAY
The goal of the Kickstarter campaign is to make the introductory adventures and quickstart rules free for RPG Day

http://www.freerpgday.com/

Consumers WORLDWIDE will be able to grab brand new material for a variety of RPGs --- no overstock, retail-priced or dead product here. The goal of Free RPG Day is to inspire gamers to play a new RPG, which will in turn, create sales through local game stores. Use the retailer locator to find a participating store near you!

Both will feature truncated rules for play, plus several pre-generated characters.

For ATLANTIS: The Second Age

Trouble in Potos is an adventure set in the antediluvian world of ATLANTIS! The heroes are tasked to stop vile kidnappers in the land of the Lotus Eaters!

For HELLAS: Worlds of Sun and Stone

Prison break! A noble senator’s wayward son is unjustly imprisoned on a distant prison planet and the heroes are tasked with finding him.

Both adventures are play tested, and ready to go for Free RPG Day but I need your help.

What I will create
  • Two 24 page quick start books - one for ATLANTIS and the other for HELLAS. (1,200 copies of each book)
  • Each book will feature:
  • A brief introduction to the game to help those unfamiliar understand the game’s themes
  • The basic rules of play
  • Pre-generated characters
  • A small introductory adventure to illustrate how the games work

All to be given away for FREE!

KICKSTARTER LINK

Thank you!

JerTrol2.jpg

Free RPG Day Kickstarter
http://kck.st/1x9JCR8

I have 3 days to make this project a reality. I know with your help I won’t have to shoulder this alone. It’s going to happen no matter what but I want to try and include as much of the community as I can.

That’s where you come in. All I need is a bit more support in the form of kind words, support, or exposure. I consider you guy and gals my KISS Army.

3 more days of hard work and I give away for free what a sane person would not bother attempting.

I know we can do it! .

Thank you

Remove ads