AtS Midnight Fansite Down

Nifelhein

First Post
Guys and girls,

I am sorry to say the site is currently down with no idea when it will be back, there were some serious issues with mail spoof attacks on the server directed at the domain and the server has suspended my account, i am in touch with them to see how to get it back as soon as possible.

Keep the hopes up,

Raoni "Nifelhein" Monteiro.

arnon

Explorer
Damn...

Nif, maybe we should post the notice on RPG.net and the FFG boards just in case?

And again, if I can help, you know how to reach me...

arnon

LeaderDesslok

First Post
Damn, didn't think they'd take it down that fast. I was going to post a new thread for some DM advice this afternoon when I found out it was gone.

HOpe you can get it back soon Nif!

Nifelhein

First Post
LD, I wonder if you would mind posting a link and a notice to the new domain on Darkness Falls when that time comes, it will probably be one of the most efficient methods we can employ. :)

Thanks a lot arnon. :)

Banshee16

First Post
Nifelhein said:
LD, I wonder if you would mind posting a link and a notice to the new domain on Darkness Falls when that time comes, it will probably be one of the most efficient methods we can employ. :)

Thanks a lot arnon. :)

Sliebhein here....hopefully you can get it up soon.

Make sure to have those posts up about the site being damaged. Wouldn't want people panicking, thinking the site's gone for good, or the line has been cancelled or something.

Banshee

LeaderDesslok

First Post
Nifelhein said:

No problem. In fact, I think I'll put a notice up their now letting people know that AtS is "not dead but dreaming" :cool:

Remove ads