Available player for a D&D5 game in European timezone (GMT+0~+3)

Gpyh

First Post
Hi,

I started reading occasionally this site's news two years ago and I finally join the community to look for a game of the newest Dungeon & Dragons edition.

I'm looking forward to play live through the Internet with you ! I'm not willing to DM though, as I am already endorsing this role in a IRL game and I fear it would be too much of a burden.
As I live in France, I would preferably play with people coming from Europe or at least a Mediterranean country, although I welcome any fellow player from around the globe as long as hours allow it.
I would like to play weekly (or say 3 times a month), but I might be able to manage slower or faster paces.
Weekends are good, especially if we're not in the same time zone, but I might not always be available. Friday night is the perfect spot.
I am ready to use any free or cheap virtual tabletop software that you may require - or none if you don't.

Campaigns, settings, rules and technicalities don't matter ; I just want to have some fun, meet new people and practice my English.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Remove ads