Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game Kickstarter is live!

The Kickstarter for Magpie Games' Avatar: Legends RPG has launched and is hurtling towards $1M in its opening hours. Set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and The Legend of Korra, this tabletop roleplaying game includes a free quickstart which you can download today.

Update — it hit $1M in the first few hours, making it the fastest ever TTRPG Kickstarter to do so.

Update -- after less than two days, it has made over $2.3M, already making it the biggest TTRPG Kickstarter ever (with nearly a month yet to go!)

9981ccd83ca099727cc5c12299cc7d7a_original.jpg

Avatar Legends: The RPG is a heroic fantasy game set in the universe of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra in which you and your friends take on the role of young heroes from across the Four Nations who have joined together to make the world a better place. It’s a game for people of all ages who want to look at the world beyond the scope of the existing stories and explore the meaningful actions heroes take for the good of others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

And it's at 600k on day one??? By Gygax's Dice!!!

$680K and still rolling. Do not be surprised if it cracks a million today.

Edit: It has gone of $40K in the last half-hour or so.
Edit: Now it is $110K in an hour and a half or so since I posted....

Last edited:

Weiley31

Legend
Are Metal Benders an option? Or are they like a assumed to be part of the Earthbenders (which they actually came from IIRC.)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Are Metal Benders an option? Or are they like a assumed to be part of the Earthbenders (which they actually came from IIRC.)

"When you create your character, you pick a training—one of the four elements, martial and weapons training, or technology training."

I would presume that metal-bending comes under Earth-bending. The game also has a concept of what era you are playing in, so metal-bending may only be available in the Korra Era.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
This thing is rolling. I never watched much of the anime series but some friends did and enjoyed it. I’ll make sure they know about this if they already don’t know.

Well colour me impressed.

I've gone from being skeptical to being wowed by the production value. I have more games than I can get to the table, but I'll be getting this one even if just for the pleasure of reading it and going through thw contents.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases