Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game Kickstarter is live!

The Kickstarter for Magpie Games' Avatar: Legends RPG has launched and is hurtling towards $1M in its opening hours. Set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and The Legend of Korra, this tabletop roleplaying game includes a free quickstart which you can download today. Update — it hit $1M in the first few hours, making it the fastest ever TTRPG Kickstarter to do so. Update -- after...

The Kickstarter for Magpie Games' Avatar: Legends RPG has launched and is hurtling towards $1M in its opening hours. Set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and The Legend of Korra, this tabletop roleplaying game includes a free quickstart which you can download today.

Update — it hit $1M in the first few hours, making it the fastest ever TTRPG Kickstarter to do so.

Update -- after less than two days, it has made over $2.3M, already making it the biggest TTRPG Kickstarter ever (with nearly a month yet to go!)

9981ccd83ca099727cc5c12299cc7d7a_original.jpg

Avatar Legends: The RPG is a heroic fantasy game set in the universe of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra in which you and your friends take on the role of young heroes from across the Four Nations who have joined together to make the world a better place. It’s a game for people of all ages who want to look at the world beyond the scope of the existing stories and explore the meaningful actions heroes take for the good of others.

Skywalker

Adventurer
They're definitely advertising the heck out of it. I've frequently had Google and Facebook ads pop up for it on many occasions now.
I think a lot of that is also based on it being picked up by the algorithms. Success tends to breed success.
$8.5m would get it close to the top 50 most funded Kickstarters ever, which is pretty amazing.
Its currently the 13th most funded tabletop game Kickstarter.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I meant long discussions that follows some upsetting piece of news, instead of something celebratory. Anyway, just a hunch. I might be wrong
I’m not clear what you mean, but there are many longer non-D&D threads.

The new Marvel RPG announcement springs to mind, just recently. And all the TSR3 stuff.

Remove ads

Remove ads