Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game Starter Set at Target

If you're in the US, you can get an exclusive boxed starter set for the Avatar Legends TTRPG. From April 12th other stores outside the US will stock it. The set contains a rulebook, dice, a map, cmbat cards, pre-generated chacaters, and two adventures -- The Pirates of Crimson Sails, and The Burning Fuse. The former is set during the era of Aang, and the latter during the era of Korra...

If you're in the US, you can get an exclusive boxed starter set for the Avatar Legends TTRPG. From April 12th other stores outside the US will stock it.

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 1.21.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 1.21.50 PM.png

The set contains a rulebook, dice, a map, cmbat cards, pre-generated chacaters, and two adventures -- The Pirates of Crimson Sails, and The Burning Fuse. The former is set during the era of Aang, and the latter during the era of Korra. These adventures will be available digitally at a later date.

It also includes a discount code for Demiplane, the online tools suite.

Screenshot 2023-02-26 at 1.22.24 PM.png

darjr

I crit!
It is a target exclusive.
The Starter Set of Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game was released on February 26, 2023.[1] At first, it will be sold exclusively at Target in the United States,[3][4] though other stores will offer it internationally from April 12, 2023. The adventurers included in the Starter Set will also be available separately through Demiplane and Drivethrurpg at a later date.

Contents are listed at the news blurb at Fandom too.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I kickstarted this, pretty excited about it. But I want to play, not run, but so do the others interested in it. If I run it, it's going to have to wait until my current campaign is over.

It looks quite good.

It is a target exclusive.
The Starter Set of Avatar Legends: The Roleplaying Game was released on February 26, 2023.[1] At first, it will be sold exclusively at Target in the United States,[3][4] though other stores will offer it internationally from April 12, 2023. The adventurers included in the Starter Set will also be available separately through Demiplane and Drivethrurpg at a later date.

Contents are listed at the news blurb at Fandom too.

The KS update mentioned that it's a timed Target exclusive. At some point in the next couple months you can get it at other places.
As for what this has that's new to people who backed the Kickstarter:

Two new adventures, one set in the Aang Era and one in the Korra Era.
Ten d6 with Tui and La as the 6 side.
Free Avatar Nexus code that unlocks this content.

Stuff that's included that I already have but liked:
More stance cards
10 pre-gens for the adventures, five for each
Six reference cards listing a quick summary of the basic moves, the combat stances, and other important rules.

Remove ads

Remove ads