• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ml3

First Post
I couldn't post to the old thread on this for some reason, but I wanted to contribute this to HellHounds PrC.

Attachments

• flumph.jpg
    flumph.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 222

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Flumphs were the only LG monster in the 1e Fiend Folio. They are intelligent pancakes that spray musk and effectively fly by farting. In a dimension of lame D&D monsters, flumphs are the primary food source.

But they're so darned cute.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Sweet.

I'm compiling the material from the Flumph section of Son of a Portable Hole to produce a full-fledged "Flumphonomicon". So if you have a higher-res version of that pic, consider it purchased.

ml3

First Post
HellHound said:
Sweet.

I'm compiling the material from the Flumph section of Son of a Portable Hole to produce a full-fledged "Flumphonomicon". So if you have a higher-res version of that pic, consider it purchased.
Glad you like it. I do indeed have a (relatively) high res version- 6.3 inx 9in @ 150 dpi, 4.71 x 6.7 @ 200dpi.

I am sending you an email right now so we can talk about it.

Thanks

Remove ads