• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

B-movie :Roll call : who goes where?

Seeten

First Post
*laugh* Well, thats a trio of girls. Sounds like all 3 are socially apt, which means, hey, we're "The Mean Girls" of the High School. If you arent with us, you arent cool.

Now we just need the guys. The Punk is with the rich girl. I'm also rich, but I dunno about the swimmer/wrestler guy...*cry* Daddy says football is a real sport and swimming is for New Yorkers who aint man enough to play some football...*chuckle*

zantriel

First Post
Well when Goddess told me about this game, I asked her if anyone was playing the big dumb jock. But, what about a smart jock, the team captain who gets good grades and is not a jerk. But… he doesn’t believe in the supernatural crap. He hunts, he’s good looking, he listens to the Back Street Boys, he’s the all American boyscout.

Last edited:

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi there,

Sounds like a gas. If there is room for one more I'd be very interested. Got plenty of time at the moment, only in one PbP.

Any of the girls need a boy friend/husband?? Used to play football but hurt his knee. Big bloke, friends call him Meat (c'mon we want cheese). Loves his beer and his pot. Isn't as fit as he was 2 years ago (when he was reasonably popular), has settled in a little, become comfortable with his girl. He's starting to put on some weight. A little worried about where he's going to go with his life now that he can't play football. His relationship has been a little strained at the moment but he has been too introspective to notice.

That's the direction I'm thinking but I need to consider his relationships with all the other victims PCs before I'd want to go to much further. Could a common link be pot parties? One of the PCs dabbled in dealing. C'mon they are just out of college. ;-D>

Cheers

Daz

D20Dazza - How about my valley girl for your character's GF? The whole strained relationship would easily work, and this trip might be a last chance to 'save the relationship' - 'course, we all know how well that works.

I thought we were just out of high school, or is it college now?

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool. I have no problem centering it a bit around the band too. Perhaps they're all old band members getting back togeather for a few month jam session/party/till we meet again party. Some of the gals (or even guys) could be groupies/fans/supporters.

Not everyone needs to know each other.

I figure Meat(daz) could be from my college O-line, the Punk rocker(Tiazu) could be a friend from the band, the gals could be attached to any one of us for either relationship reasons, or even friends.

BTW, if Zantriel wants to do the QB Jock thing, I can back off and be more the military recruit/Drummer who's a bit off... I'm flexable.

Who's actualy signed up to do what? And how many people are we going to have? I have no problem if we go larger than 6 (more interesting relationships/fighting), but it's up to the GM.

Well, I was the last one that expressed interest before D20Dazza, and haven't seen DrZombie here since then. If I was too late to sign up, no prob. I know he's going away from two weeks, so I don't know if he'll be checking in here to say if I'm too late or not.

zantriel

First Post
Yeah, I am thinking about the jock thing, though we also need the nerd who watches horror movies, and cracks jokes all the time, lol.

Seeten

First Post
Its my opinion that if the girls are going, to a cabin in the woods, they need boyfriends, not buddies. Otherwise, it'd be all guys/bandmembers/jamming. If its a holiday trip with 3 couples(or whatnot, they all need to be paired off) I could see 4 guys/3 girls, if we were over 6, as sometimes there is that lonely geek, but 3 guys, 2 single, 3 girls, 2 single, is silly, IMO.

Remove ads