Baby Bestiary Volume 2 Closes Soon!

Andreas_MWG

Villager
Have you ever wondered what your players would do if they came across a lizardfolk child, or griffon egg? Would they raise it as their own, or kill it in cold blood? Well the Baby Bestiary is here to help you through those tough questions when the party asks, I want to raise that baby creature to be my companion/pet/mount.

We kickstarted Volume 1 last year to a great success (and we ran out of books), and now we're back to finish the list and make Volume 2 a reality (and make more prints of Volume 1). So this is the best chance to get a hold of not only Volume 1, but Volume 2 as well (or the discounted PDFs). And if you love the Baby Bestiary, we even have a slipcase for the two books which will be studded with even more of the fantastic and adorable art as found in the books.

Check it out, we're almost to our goal but we still need your help and support to make this sequel (and reprint) a reality!!
The Kickstarter Closes Mar 8 2016 10:00 PM EST

Which beast will you choose (hopefully that didn't sound to much like a pokemon reference)
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/metalweavedesigns/baby-bestiary-volume-2-and-vol-1-reprint

And Check out the beautiful art

Attachments

• Dragon Turtlette.jpg
    Dragon Turtlette.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 8,197
  • Simurgh Pup.jpg
    Simurgh Pup.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 6,319
  • Chimera-excerpt.jpg
    Chimera-excerpt.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 1,322
  • Bulette-excerpt.jpg
    Bulette-excerpt.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 6,057
  • Lizardfolk-sketchtocolor.jpg
    Lizardfolk-sketchtocolor.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 6,089
  • photo-original.jpg
    photo-original.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 907

Paul Baldowski

First Post
I'm thrilled that another Volume of the Baby Bestiary has all-but funded (fingers crossed). I got onboard for the 2015 Calendar and the PDF of the Bestiary Volume 1 - and the illustration... well, lush and gorgeous hardly account for these images.

From a gaming perspective, the text gave me plenty of ideas and the prospect of some weird OSR/Pokemon mash-up seemed pretty much guaranteed (although I have yet to roll it out in front of my unsuspecting players).

Absolutely back this campaign. I look forward to getting the slipcase double volume set - because I shouldn't have skimped the first time around!

Remove ads