Badges

mudbunny

Community Supporter
Hey, [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION], how far are you though inputting the various levels of the KickStarter? I pledged at the IMMORTALITY! level, and my badge for Defending the Walls is not yet available for me in my Badge Inventory.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey, @Morrus , how far are you though inputting the various levels of the KickStarter? I pledged at the IMMORTALITY! level, and my badge for Defending the Walls is not yet available for me in my Badge Inventory.

Man, these questions pop up everywhere! I'm working my way through them al as fast as I can, I promise. The last week or so was more focused on getting all the PDFs out and furthering some more of the core Kickstarter goals.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
How do we create or submit or request new badges?

You would create them using your favourite graphics program.

You could submit them by posting them in this thread, I guess.

You could request them by requesting in this thread.

No promises on anything!

Li Shenron

Legend
I tried this...

- when to check the badges page and noticed "Your Wallet = 6 Gold", what I have done to earn these I have no idea

- clicked on "Purchase" for D&D badge, 5 Gold

- D&D badge button changed to "Need GP", clearly because now I must have only 1 left, right?

- went to "Inventory", it's empty

- "Your Wallet" still says 6 Gold, but all badges costing more than 1 Gold say "Need GP"

...the mystery continues :)

mudbunny

Community Supporter
I tried this...

- when to check the badges page and noticed "Your Wallet = 6 Gold", what I have done to earn these I have no idea

- clicked on "Purchase" for D&D badge, 5 Gold

- D&D badge button changed to "Need GP", clearly because now I must have only 1 left, right?

- went to "Inventory", it's empty

- "Your Wallet" still says 6 Gold, but all badges costing more than 1 Gold say "Need GP"

...the mystery continues :)

On the right-hand side of the page, you need to go through the checkout page to actually buy it.

Rune

Once A Fool
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]: Would it be possible to create individual badges accessible by only one user, to be rewarded for, say, winning an Iron DM Tournament? And, if so, how would we go about doing it?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
@Morrus: Would it be possible to create individual badges accessible by only one user, to be rewarded for, say, winning an Iron DM Tournament? And, if so, how would we go about doing it?

Raise your gaze roughly 3-4 inches (depending on the size of your monitor). :)

Remove ads