DMs Guild Baldur's Gate to Candlekeep and Beyond - Updated for now

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Looking forward to the new adventure book? Want your players to have something to do outside Candlekeep?

This product covers the area from Baldur's Gate to the Cloud Peaks. It contains a description of all the major areas (as inspired by the video games). There are scores of adventure seeds and possible encounters. It comes with a massive map (the better version is referenced in the product). If I get enough sales, I'll add battlemaps and more detailed location maps.

36 different locations are covered.

A decent sample is available on DMs Guild.

Last edited:

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Waiting for DMs Guild to put it back up, after I forgot the cover image (not the actual cover) needed the DMSGUILD logo.....I'll put it on sale for two weeks to make up for that....once it is live again.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I've update the product to include suggested locations for the adventures in Candlekeep Mysteries! And fixed typos.....

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Of my products, this went metal the fastest.

Thank you to everyone that has purchased it!
It is still on sale, btw.....

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm introducing a new series related to this. If you've previously bought it, you should have access to the new PDF until April 15. If not, you can buy this and get that product free!

The new series is Baldur's Gate Locations, and the first product details the Lighthouse location.....

Remove ads