Baltimore Metro - Group ready, just need a DM

jezter6

Explorer
Ok, so a group of us have decided to start gaming again. 2 of us know d20, 1 is new to d20, but played before, 1 is a complete n00b.

We need another player and/or GM. I'm not a good GM (at least how I feel about it) and the others lack the time and experience to do it.

We're looking to stay d20, but open to what we want to run. I'm partial to d20 modern or any other genre BUT high magic fantasy. The others don't care what we play.

If anyone wants to join a group and get going, post here or drop me an email..my username @ gmail.com

DumbDorf

Explorer
Need a DM?

Hey what's up?

I'm fairly new to the northern VA area, and have a 3.5e D&D campaign all set to go. I'm 23 and have been playing for 5 years and DMing off and on for about 4. I don't know how long of a drive it is you but get back to me via email if you're interested and we can discuss details. www.jessedills@yahoo.com.

jezter6

Explorer
Jesse said:
Hey what's up?

I'm fairly new to the northern VA area, and have a 3.5e D&D campaign all set to go. I'm 23 and have been playing for 5 years and DMing off and on for about 4. I don't know how long of a drive it is you but get back to me via email if you're interested and we can discuss details. www.jessedills@yahoo.com.

Jesse,

We're way up on the Northeast side of Baltimore (White Marsh/Essex) area. I see you're down in NOVA which is a good hour drive (possibly more with DC metro traffic).

We're all in our mid 20s as well, and as I said a few new to RPGing in general. I'm not so sure we're looking for a straight up D&D game, but maybe something a little further off the beaten path if you will. I just picked up Slavelords of Cydonia which looks interesting as well, and I may run a d20 modern Year of the Zombie game to warm them up.

Look us up on a map and see if you're really interested in the drive.

Remove ads