• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Barbarian Horde - Figure Kickstarter by Red Box Games

I figured I'd share another sweet kickstarter that just went live today. I went ahead and jumped on the $40 level for 6 figures that have interchangeable parts, but will probably up my pledge as we unlock heroes.

There's a new
Kickstarter for white metal figures by Red Box Games with some really cool barbarian figures that have interchangeable parts and very achievable goals to unlock some awesome heroes.

Here's what it says:

Please help Red Box Games to fund the production of a new set of Fantasy Barbarian hordesmen and their Powerful Heroes!
This is to fund the production of these new Helsvakt hordesmen figures. These figures will be produced in high quality white metal by a very reliable and tested production partner with a proven track record for great castings and reliable delivery.

The figures I intend to offer for funding are the semi modular HelsVakt Hordesmen and two hero figures. The Hordesmen set includes 6 bodies fitted for universally interchangeable heads ( 1 sprue of 6 options ), right hands with weapons ( 2 sprues of 3 options ) and left side shields ( 2 sprues of 3 options) and 6 25 mm round bases.

Last edited:

Off to a great start in 2 days! Already blew through the first stretch goal to be able to do an add-on hero, the second add-on stretch goal is less than $300 away. Come get you some awesome miniature figures!

Has blown through the Stretch goal for Hero #2, Tre is now working on "the Craven" and they look awesome so far. Less than $3k to unlock this stretch goal! 16 days to go.

As of posting this, there's only 13 days left to get in on this Kickstarter. Stretch goal #3 "the Craven" are less than $900 from being unlocked. Really nice metal figures with amazing details.

The 3 Craven have been UNLOCKED! 3rd is almost done being sculpted.

Craven 1:
73e22d65faf95f77d75aef8abec2d700_large.JPG

Craven 2:
535fe8890b76a5771e69517a9880a72c_large.jpg

Third Hero "Bloody Garm" is less than $1.4k away from being unlocked and Tre just announced he's currently sculpting a 4th Hero, A female Craven called "Valda the BlackHearted."

Here's Bloody Garm:
d5616e1519bc7c567d80e0b0c29e4c2d_large.jpg

Also announced is that he will be doing a Limited Edition pledge level of the 4 Heroes in Resin, he's currently getting the financials worked out to let us know what the pledge amount will be to get those.

Only 10 days to go now.

New update with only 5 days remaining on this awesome kickstarter!

Currently all of the Craven are unlocked and 3/4 heroes are unlocked, next stretch goal is less than $2k away now and this will unlock the last Hero (Craven Heroine).

The Limited Edition Resin sculpts only available for this kickstarter are for the 4 heroes and can be added to any pledge level for $20 each (metal are $8 each).

Here's the pic of Bloody Garm all done!

2e37dfb0b0dfca9d0d475ed68a5ef433_large.jpg

Here's the 3rd Craven all done!
b5c210ba044718765c75fcb13f75bc2e_large.jpg

Currently at $17,800 and Valda the BlackHearted Craven Heroine will unlock at $19,500!

Last edited:

Remove ads