Bard Prestige classes? Do you have one you like?

Crothian

First Post
Graywolf-ELM said:
Thanks guys, I have the complete Arcane, so I'll look at that one. I'll also look into Badaxegames as well. I've visited the website but not purchased anything yet. Does anyone know if they do good work on their products?

GW

First off, the book you will be looking at is only 10 dollars I think. That';s great for what's in it. It is not a big book, but has creative prestige classes and some cool feats. It is one of the early books but still they are well liked.

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Thanks to both of you. That custom prestige class is very appropriate to the campaign, Flip might really be interested in that. Still gonna check out the one from Bad Axe though. Just did, Looks like I'm gonna have to add that one to my wish list.

GW

Macbeth

First Post
[shamless pimpage]You may also find some useful PrCs for bards (or in a more general sense, anybody with Perform ranks) in the upcoming EN Adventurer: Instruments by yours truly. Theres two PrCs in there, neither of them are explicitly for bards, but a bard could qaulify for either with a little work. Your character might make a good Caller of the Hunt, a perform based PrC that works with animals.

If nothing else, there's some rules for non-magical and magical instruments in there that you might want to use. Theres one set of drums in particular that I think an orc bard would like.

And since I don't want to just pimp my own works, let me say that I've hard good things about the Enchiridion of Mystic Music, and CA has some cool classes.

the Jester

Legend
Ooh, the Bad Axe half-orc and dwarf HoHF books are fantastic.

I have the halfling one; it's not as good. But they were out of both the half-orc and dwarf ones when I ordered, and the campaign I got it for is a halfling campaign, so... meh. ;)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
No problem with the pimping. We're looking for good suggestions of all kinds. Thanks for the reference fellow New Mexican resident.

It's gaming night here in ABQ, we're headed up for some kind of sale at AI, then back to the office for 4.5 hours of gaming fun.

GW

Remove ads