• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Bastion Press] Forged Goes Digital

Jim Butler

Explorer
by Thomas M. Reid

Forged Enters the Digital Domain

For visitors to the Forge, arriving has always been far easier than returning home. But the moment Lyrien Ves'tiral is ripped unwillingly from his homeland--from the woman he has pledged to protect--and deposited in this strange, rich tapestry of a world, he intends to escape. The only problem is, someone in the Forge has other plans for him.

Seeking both a means of escape and the identity of those who would prevent it, Lyrien quickly finds himself a pawn in the plots of some of the Forge's most conniving schemers.

As he struggles to disentangle himself from their subtle games, Vestiral becomes torn between a need to fulfill his duty back home and a growing bond with the mysterious, effusive world that is reshaping his very being, tempering him for a role that just might transform the land itself.

Forged is the first novel for the Oathbound setting, unveiling a tableau of the domains of the Forge that is rich as well as vast. Discover this unique setting and its enigmatic inhabitants through the eyes of a traveler struggling to find both himself and his way home--and being forever changed by it.

Winner: Pen & Paper Best RPG-Related Novel

Origins Award Nominee for Best Game-Related Fiction, Long Form

http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=4217&SRC=EnWorld

For more information on the Oathbound campaign setting, visit:

www.oathbound.net

JoeBlank

Explorer
I'm enjoying this book at the present, about half way through it, and I never read gaming fiction. Pretty enjoyable.

What is the time table for the rest of the trilogy?

Ghostwind

First Post
It depends on how well the pdf sales go. I know Thomas has completed some of the second book but put it on hold when the paperback was never picked up by the book trade. Releasing it in pdf is Bastion's way of reaching all those people who haven't had access to the book or may not even know of its existence.

Remove ads