• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bastion's End is Near!

JoeBlank

Explorer
I purchased all of the Oathbound books previously, and most of the other stuff.

As others have said, take a look at Oathbound. For $5 a book you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain. Very interesting and original setting.

Ghostwind

First Post
If I remember correctly, all orders in the US are shipped via UPS, which explains the higher cost of shipping. The warehouse that Bastion ships from only uses United Parcel Service.

pigames.net

Explorer
Ghostwind said:
If I remember correctly, all orders in the US are shipped via UPS, which explains the higher cost of shipping. The warehouse that Bastion ships from only uses United Parcel Service.
Then why does it say media mail, which is USPS?

Shawn_Kehoe

First Post
pigames.net said:
It was a good deal until I found out media mail (the cheapest) shipping was $12 for one book. Yikes.

Yeah, I was slightly perturbed to discover that shipping to Canada is only $1 cheaper than shipping overseas ... either the brits are getting a great deal, or we Canucks are getting shafted.

The good news is that the shipping cost appears fixed, so I spread out the shipping pain by simply buying several books ;)

Shawn

DaveMage said:
But what's this "other" news? :uhoh:

For how long do I have to stay tuned?

Hopefully, whatever it is, will suggest that Bastion is remaining in business in one form or another. Bastion's one of the few D20 companies left on my list of "Want to work with but haven't had the opportunity."

catsclaw227

First Post
Mouseferatu said:
Hopefully, whatever it is, will suggest that Bastion is remaining in business in one form or another. Bastion's one of the few D20 companies left on my list of "Want to work with but haven't had the opportunity."

I love Oathbound and I like Ari's work, so this would be quite a fine match.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads