• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bayne comes out of nowhere to pound Goblin King!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Darkwolf> <GoblinKing> YB-0, 6-13, fist, dagger, fof
<Darkwolf> <Bayne> Thug-1,5-3,Falcon,Hells,DT
<GoblinKing> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: I find your brother to be contemptible, your dojo to be lewd, and your hand to be awful.
<Darkwolf> GK Yb1, Bayne Thug0
<Bayne> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Bayne: I find your sibling to be unkempt, your guesthouse to be puny, and your stance to be weathered.
<Darkwolf> insults Bayne...by far
<Bayne> 5 flag speed
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 0 flag Bayne; 0 flags Goblin King'
<GoblinKing> I'll wait for Masters this time
<Darkwolf> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Darkwolf: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the tundra east of the Altar of the Ancestors on the night of the northstar.
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The kama slides higher than the glade; scatters the storm of the comet!
<GoblinKing> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The panther rains upon the pillars; tumbles with the roar of the void as it avoids the cut of the eyes!
<Bayne> done
* Darkwolf looks at the large cat shaped holes and says Point to Bayne
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 1 flag Bayne; 0 flags Goblin King'
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The hammer lies from the mountain; conceals the touch of the mist!
<GoblinKing> huh?
<GoblinKing> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The phoenix dominates the lake; dominates the edge of the reptile!
<Bayne> done
<Darkwolf> while the Goblin King attempts to figure out the move idea that came to his mind, Bayne dominates him
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 2 flag Bayne; 0 flags Goblin King'
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The ki-rin flips underneath the well; fends off the drive of the shadow!
<GoblinKing> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The chopstick silences the ruins; parts the rising of the weapon!
<Bayne> done
* Bayne still confused by Goblin King's previous move
<GoblinKing> Obviously the hammer stood on the mountaintop and yelled out falsehoods
<Darkwolf> The judge wonders if GK is still looping the victory scene from last fight in his mind and not concentrating on this fight....
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 3 flags Bayne; 0 flags Goblin King'
<GoblinKing> Hah! Watch this...
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The rat kicks the knoll; blocks the stab of the root!
<GoblinKing> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The toad speaks close to the glade; defends against the stab of the body!
<Bayne> talking toads whoa!
<Bayne> done
<Darkwolf> Bayne didn't see GK suddenly come out of his trance and tried to confuse him more by implanting suggestions into GKs mind...GK then woke up and kicked him
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 3 flags Bayne; 1 flag Goblin King'
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The monkey speaks before the cemetery; dominates the terror of the orchid!
* GoblinKing is taking lessons on crap from Bayne
<GoblinKing> done
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The raven bows through the ravine; dominates the chaos of the dark sunbeam!
<Bayne> done
<Darkwolf> I thought I was at a fight...not a play...
<Darkwolf> rounds of crap with absolutely nothing to persuade me one way or another go to the most experienced...
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 3 flags Bayne; 2 flag Goblin King'
<GoblinKing> heh ... my last victory was just designed to set me up for this one
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The ferocious turtle flips near the cemetery; dominates the efforts of the willow!
<GoblinKing> fof
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The monkey severs the heavens; waves away the drive of the armor!
<Bayne> DT
<Darkwolf> go Bayne
* GoblinKing pretends to be surprised
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The fox slashes above the tundra; masterfully shields against the touch of the teardrop!
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The kama ravages the ruins; parries the descent of the orchid!
<Darkwolf> slashing above doesn't do much good if you opponent is below..
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 3 flags Bayne; 3 flag Goblin King'
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The thunder vanquishes the gate; shields against the energy of the lightning!
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The vine rides close to the wastelands; protects against the stab of the water!
* GoblinKing is tentatively positive
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || 3 flags Bayne; 4 flag Goblin King'
<Bayne> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Bayne: The northstar swims near the hells; avoids the motion of the void!
<GoblinKing> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> GoblinKing: The dagger devastates the prairie; defends against the terror of the root!
<GoblinKing> sig vs sig
<GoblinKing> You were waiting for your sig move, no?
<GoblinKing> oops
<GoblinKing> north star is style of day not sig
<Bayne> no sig vs. loc.
<Bayne> the end
<Darkwolf> northstar swims...some would say stars can swim through the sky...and Bayne's defense helps a little...
<Darkwolf> dagger devastates prairie...must be a powerful dagger...however GK's defense is worthless
<Darkwolf> that by itself forces it into checking day and loc...and well, Bayne's move has the day..so it wins
<Darkwolf> Points and match Bayne
*** Darkwolf changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel'
* Bayne looks surpised
* GoblinKing grumbles
<Darkwolf> I really liked your synergy there....
<Bayne> maybe someday I will get out of thug
*** GoblinKing is now known as PeterthePeon
<PeterthePeon> I hear dw looks for a fight
<Darkwolf> Bayne - Thug 1
<Darkwolf> GK - YB 0

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads