• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bayne vs. Goblin King (Darkwolf judging)

sineater

First Post
Bayne wonders the land looking for his next foe to crush.

OOC: TIER 2 OR LOWER:p

Bayne The Falcon.
Boss of the River of Hell Gang

Gang Boss 0
9-5
Powers: Sig. Style, Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick, Gang Member
Signature:Falcon, River, Hells
Gang: River of Hell Gang
Yen: 1
Item: Cloak of Darkness

Last edited:

SableWyvern

Adventurer
Stats?

The Goblin King

Yellow Belt - 0
Record 8-16
Signature Style: Fist
Dojo Style: Dagger
Fists of Fury
Student of the Dojo of the Predator

Cute, pointy, purple, royal goblin-hat
-Signature Style: Manticore

You shall be pummelled into the ground, as you deserve, oh foul one, for:

find your grandfather to be unnecessary, your so-called home to be haunted, and your attacking to be bad.

I want a 6 flag speed strategy with judge-gen moves.

sineater

First Post
Bayne turns and looks at the foul little creature.

"You again? Have not learned your lesson yet. If not the hear thiss...." Bayne says

I find your kin and your people to be diseased, your dojo to be tiny, and your victories to be brazen.

OOC: I seek a 6 flag judge gen. speed match

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
I can get you started..but I won't be back until late this evening...so if any other judge wants to hop in if they have moves to judge before I return..go right ahead!

MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the garden east of Dancing Buddha's Shrine on the night of the tree.

Insults to Bayne...by a far margin I might add...

Bayne
<MeowthBot> 1: The sword carves the temple; absorbs the pain of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 2: The jaguar becomes one with the steppes; shields the efforts of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 3: The tree devastates the valley; guards against the roar of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 4: The thunder shouts through the river; avoids the throw of the fortress!
<MeowthBot> 5: The fang removes the tower; wards off the push of the shield! *yen*

GoblinKing
<MeowthBot> 1: The ki-rin leaps near the marsh; shouts next to the assailment of the stone! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 2: The claw dodges from the swamp; fends off the offensive of the wyrm!
<MeowthBot> 3: The crouching monkey burns the gate; dodges the tempest of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 4: The tree speaks with the volcano; averts the punch of the air!
<MeowthBot> 5: The west wind drifts near the prairie; reduces the edge of the earth!

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King has seen first hand how nasty a monkey can be - he has, after all, been beaten by Bayne before.

The crouching monkey burns the gate; dodges the tempest of the invisible blade!

sineater

First Post
Bayne shouts a loud thunderous voice at Goblin King that seems to rip through his very soul.

The thunder shouts through the river; avoids the throw of the fortress!

Darkwolf

First Post
monkey's playing with fire vs thunder shouting(synergy)...sound doesn't travel through water very well without getting really distorted..while most gates can be cooked easily...

Point Goblin King!
1 flag Goblin King; 0 flags Bayne..

(please change the topic to show that I'm judging. )

SableWyvern

Adventurer

The Goblin King casts his mind back to a terrible, sneaky creature that he heard tales of in his youth; a giant, clawed thing that resides in the foetid swamps beyond the Karshylth Hills. He lopes forward, emulating this creature in an attempt to take Bayne off guard and land another blow.

The claw dodges from the swamp; fends off the offensive of the wyrm!

sineater

First Post
Bayne stands his ground as he waits for the strike. Be of such pure evil Bayne just ignores any strikes that are landed upon him. Almost as if he welcomes them.

Bayne then takes his sword and starts to carve at Goblin King. Slowly slashing closer and closer. So Goblin King can't sense when the true strike will occur.

The sword carves the temple; absorbs the pain of the fell dagger!

Remove ads