Bayne vs Jackal (Jackal Wins)

sineater

First Post
As Bayne stands upon a cliff, staring at a city below. He thinks to himself.

"Who shall be my vicitim. Who shall I defeat in order to progress down the road of power.

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
Jackal approaches Bayne behind. "I smelled your stench from from the city below" he says to Bayne. "I think you need a bath, your stinking up the countryside. I see you wounds have somewhat healed since our last encounter. Care to get beat again dark fiend? I won't be offended if you wish to look for easier prey.

sineater

First Post
Bayne heres this voice coming from behind him. Bayne slowly turns his head. Seeing Jackal standing there Bayne smiles.

"So you wish to fight again. I will not hold back this time. When I am finished with you. You will wish you never came back to fight me again and you'll walk away bleeding and in pain. That is if you can walk at all." Bayne says with his evilish grin showing through after words.

I find your cousin to be unbearable, your weathered guesthouse to be odd, and your strength to be blunt.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Mists roll across the landscape. From the fog emerge three dark cloaked forms, they move with the fog cloud towards the combatants.

A deep voice speaks in your head, "The ancients see the reaction of Bayne to the lack of respect of his very presence and have discerned that the insults spoken by Jackal are the more powerful. Jackal may set match length and choose match style."

"The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the village north-east of the Vineyard of Xian's Song on the dawn of the vine."

wraithjudge.jpg

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
OOC: Standard Match. 3 Flags.

Jackal stands ready watching his foes every movement. "Your time has come dark one"

Jackal springs in the air, arms streched out, with the rising sun at his back leaving only a featureless figure flying towards Bayne. Jackal lands at the feet of Bayne slashing his sword to his mid section and then gracefully rolling away from the counterattacks of Bayne.

The dragon tumbles through the vale; leaps over the rolling of the sunflower!

sineater

First Post
Bayne seeing his foe leap upwards does the same, with sword drawn. As he nears his oppenent Bayne brings his sword around so fast that it looks like the flames of hell are controlling the blade as it slices Jackal in the chest. Causing a spray of crimson red blood.

"Now you know my real fury."

The dragon drifts facing the valley; protects against the motion of the flame!

MidKnight

First Post
Three orbs phase into exisistance between the fighters...

"How interesting... Both warriors attempt to call upon the power of the mighty Dragon - both weild it poorly. But one must win. The Ancients decree that the Yellow belt takes the round."

Point Jackal - One Orb Jackal, Two Orbs Neutral

The first orb floats over to Jackal, where it shadows his movements.

wraithjudge.jpg

Remove ads