Bayne vs Jackal (Jackal Wins)

Jackal

First Post

Jackal smiles at Bayne. "You'll have to be alot better then that to beat me boy"

Jackal rolls to Bayne and thrust upward to Bayne's face cutting him in the face and leaving his face slightly less charismatic. "Awww, don't cry. You look better now anyway."

The infernal monkey dodges underneath the well; silences the beauty of the spirit and grasps the onslaught of the teardrop!

sineater

First Post
Bayne lifts his hand and grabs a hold of Jackal's blade. Making it miss.

"Is that all the power you wield? For the move wasn't worth the effort."

With that Bayne crouches low and moves side to side like a crab. Then without notice leaps up and over Jackal. Leaving his sword low to drag across Jackal's head.

Blood begins to trickle down his face as he feels the top of his head for the mark left by Bayne.

The crab slashes on top of the dungeon; grasps the terror of the ki!

MidKnight

First Post
The wraiths almost seem to glow with power. They appearently feed off of Bayne's bloodlust. Even nature's creatures silence at the sight.

"The Ancients find that while Bayne's attack is powerful, the Monkey can be sneaky."

Point Jackal - Two Orbs Jackal, One Orb Neutral

A second Orb moves to shadow Jackal.

wraithjudge.jpg

OOC: A little explanation may be in order here - I normally would have given the point to the more aggressive of the moves, but Jackal's move seemed to counter Bayne's VERY well...

sineater

First Post
Bayne stops and looks a Jackal. He raises his arms high above him and screams in anger.

"Show me your true power. Strike me hard and true,for I feed off of your anger. Only to make me stronger. Now strike you fool!" Bayne says as his eyes begin to glow a dark blood red.

The chimera prances below the temple; waves away the pain of the steam!

OOC: Game, point, match. What can you do with a prancing chimera.:mad:

Jackal

First Post
Jackal looks at Bayne's emotions being taken over with anger and sees a weekness in Bayne's defense. Jackal leaps a great distance in the air and then dives at Bayne both hands grasping his sword. He stabs Bayne in the chest with is sword. The force of the blow sends bayne to ground with withering in pain. Jacakl slowly backs away from Bayne keeping his defense up.

The scorpion falls through the steppes and seeks upon the pond; leaps over the edge of the vaccuum!

edit: vb code

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
The wraiths seem to lose some of their fire.

"The Ancients are displeased with the lack-luster moves of this round. But as weak as a prancing Chimera might seem to be, it can't be worse than a falling Scorpion."

Point Bayne - One Orb Jackal, Two Orbs Neutral

One of Jackal's Orbs floats back to the center of the battlefield.

wraithjudge.jpg

Jackal

First Post
Jackal glares at the judges and and mutters something under his breath.

Jackal calms himself down abit and slashs at the forearm of Bayne. Jackal braces himself for the attack of Bayne readying his defense and if he must roll with the attack to lessing the blow and to give him the tactical advantage in the coming attack.

The rose petal devours the river; guards against the pain of the ember!

OOC: I will be around all day today. I hope the servers speed up so I can see them. :)

Last edited:

sineater

First Post
Bayne raises his arm against Jackal's so called. Bayne laughs at the mere attempt of his foe.

"Once again your attack is misguided by your anger. To use anger you must control it first. Like this!"

With that Bayne feigns to attack with his sword, then as his foe is off guard he comes around with a mighty hit to the jaw. Shattering teeth and sending blood flying . Then as Jackal stumbles Bayne comes back around with the hilt of his sword and hits Jackal again in the face. Leaving a gaping bloody wound above his left eye.

The phoenix shatters the coast; protects against the onslaught of the armor!

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
"The devourig Rose Petal and the Shattering Pheonix... The Ancients are not sure what the fighters are trying to accomplish, but the Yellow belt's defense gives him just enough to win the round... just enough"

Point Jackal - Two Orbs Jackal, One Orb Neutral

Once more Jackal is tailed by two Orbs.

wraithjudge.jpg

Remove ads