BBEG Giant Cleric (then next a Wizard)

NuSair

Explorer
So, I am making the next BBEG for my players to overcome.

The premise of the next part of the campaign is an encounter with giants of the Norse. I took what I found in Deities and Demi-Gods, which was woefully inept (imo) and used the leveling up monster rules, things I found on the SRD and this is what I have so far (it's a frost giant):

So, this is what I starting out with (adopted from here http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/giant.htm ):

• +18 Strength -2 Dexterity +10 Constitution, +4 Wisdom.
  • Large size. -1 penalty to Armor Class, -1 penalty on attack rolls, -4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
  • Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet.
  • A frost giant’s base land speed is 40 feet.
  • low-light vision.
  • Racial Hit Dice: A frost giant begins with fourteen levels of giant, which provide 14d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +10, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +9, Ref +4, and Will +4.
  • Racial Skills: A frost giant’s giant levels give it skill points equal to 17 × (2 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Climb, Hide, Listen, and Spot.
  • Racial Feats: A frost giant’s giant levels give it five feats.
  • +9 natural armor bonus.

Starting with a 32 point buy system.... going to start with a cleric and for fun, make her level 13.

Str 14
Dex 10
Con 16
Int 10
Wis 16
Cha 10

so, after racial mods, we're looking at:

Str 32
Dex 8
Con 26
Int 10
Wis 20
Cha 10

HD: 14d8 + 13d8 (essentially a 27th level character)
BAB: +19/+13/+7/+1
Saves: Fort 17 (25) Reflex 8 (8) Will 9 (14) base (with stats)

Where should I put the stat bonuses? all into Wis? Feats? Also, being 27th level, she would qualify for epic feats.

NuSair

Explorer
Quasi-deity (divine rank 0) : maximum hit points per hit dice, speed increased to 60 ft, natural armor +13, deflection bonus to AC equal to her Charisma bonus, divine synergy (+2 bonus per 20 ranks in a skill), immune to polymorphing, petrification, and any other attack that alters her form, energy drain, ability drain, ability damage, mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects), damage reduction 10/ epic, resistance to fire 5, spell resistance 32, she is immortal, and she does not eat, sleep, or breath.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases