Beer recommendations

Something me and my gamin/drinkin buddies have been doing lately is something i like to call making beer cocktails. See the idea is to take 2 or more different beers, and mix them for a new unique flavor, for instance get a milk stout and mix it with a coffee stout for a little cream in your coffee, or take a chocolate stout, mix it with some banana beer and mmmmm chocolate coverd bananas! or take an imperial stout and mix it with an IPA for an Imperial IPA, thats one of my faves, the stout conteracts the hops in the ipa and it really bleeps you up!

What we did last gaming session was make a beer suicide, we just took all the bottles we had left over from last time, some even from the time before that, and we just dumped them all out and mixed it together in my Mr Beer keg, stuff turned out pretty good, at first, its like all the good stuff sunk to the bottom by the spigot, and all the crap floated on top, so the first few glasses were really good, but the last few tasted terribad.

I probably wont be buying anything for awhile, got 5 gallons of homebrew to drink. No one seems to like this latest batch, I think it turned out ok, not as good as the hearty stouts I normally buy, but for my second attempt at making beer, not too shabby.
5_30_03_14_2_10_14.jpeg

Some people just arent fans of unfiltered ales, thats kool, just leaves more for me!

Remove ads