Sale BEOWULF Age of Heroes on Bundle of Holding

TwiceBorn2

Adventurer
@Jon Hodgson Any plans for print product distribution in Canada? I've always wanted to pick these books up, but alas, they don't seem to be available here (and I prefer print to PDF)... and overseas shipping + customs costs are horrendous. There are two primary games distributors up here: Universal Distribution (used by Chaosium, Paizo, WotC, Free League, etc.) and Lion Rampant Imports (owned by Asmodee, so primarily used by Edge Studio, though Chaosium also distributes some of their products via the latter). Just in case you wanted to explore the options...

That said, given the great price of this bundle and worthy cause, I think I will go ahead and purchase the PDFs. Cheers!

Jon Hodgson

Explorer
@Jon Hodgson Any plans for print product distribution in Canada? I've always wanted to pick these books up, but alas, they don't seem to be available here (and I prefer print to PDF)... and overseas shipping + customs costs are horrendous. There are two primary games distributors up here: Universal Distribution (used by Chaosium, Paizo, WotC, Free League, etc.) and Lion Rampant Imports (owned by Asmodee, so primarily used by Edge Studio, though Chaosium also distributes some of their products via the latter). Just in case you wanted to explore the options...

That said, given the great price of this bundle and worthy cause, I think I will go ahead and purchase the PDFs. Cheers!
Sadly, now isn't the greatest time to be committing to further distro of physical 5e books. :( We do ship to Canada from our web store at a very reasonable cost, and you won't always get import fees. (Although of course, those are entirely out of our hands).

Uta-napishti

Adventurer
I can attest to the general awesomeness of Beowulf's setting flavor. The mechanics are great too, with a neat system for handling "sidekicks" / other party members. I am excited to read the rest of the adventures, as I had only previously read through two of them.

TwiceBorn2

Adventurer
I can attest to the general awesomeness of Beowulf's setting flavor. The mechanics are great too, with a neat system for handling "sidekicks" / other party members. I am excited to read the rest of the adventures, as I had only previously read through two of them.
You're definitely raising my level of interest!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases