Besides D&D, what are you playing?

DammitVictor

Trust the Fungus
Supporter
I'm not playing or running anything at the moment, but I'm currently arm-wrestling with my friend over running his Savage Worlds game versus my D&D clone-in-progress.

aramis erak

Legend
Pathfinder 2E. Haven't played D&D in ages!
Many would count PF as D&D... many count a wide range of OSR games as D&D as well.

Not claiming you're wrong, just pointing out that playing a game that shares 99% of the tropes and abut 50% of the mechanical elements as a D&D edition is like saying, "I'm not using an 586 computer" when you're using an AMD k5 cpu.

PabloM

Adventurer
So, a lot of Sci Fi games going on, right?

I wonder how modern AGE will be for a cyberpunk one-shot .

On the "narrative side", someone is playing Fate?

@Campbell if you are into PbtA games, I really insist you to take a look of Ironsworn. It was the PbtA game that he finally bought me.

gepetto

Explorer
I'm NOT running D&D. Haven't in a couple years now.

Current games are Sentinel Comics RPG and ALIEN. SC works so much better FTF than VOIP that I am likely to put it on hiatus during the quarantine. (I've run it VOIP before.)

Alien, we'll see how tonight goes for the local group - 1 player has opted out. (The guy who bought 3 full sets of dice in the KS...).

How is alien?

Theres a guy here in town that just started up a game looking for players and I was thinking of trying it. I love the franchise, havent heard much about the mechanics though.

Oh and other then my Hunter game I just bought a strategy game called age of wonder planetfall thats taking up my free time during the corona vacation.

Remove ads