• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best City PDF supplement?

mattcolville

Adventurer
I think I spelled supplement wrong.

Anyway, I'm looking for a good PDF for a city. Like, a walled city, style of thing. Something I can download and print out. Actually, something like those cool HARN maps would be great.

Anyone got any suggestions? I tried this really awful thing called Archendurn that was pretty amateurish, though apart from being not very good, was basically what I was looking for.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, what I specifically need is a map, I'd be appreciative. And some nice RPG company will get my money.

mattcolville

Adventurer
Crothian said:
It's not walled, but the best city ever is in pdf format as well as print: Bluffside!!!

Based on your recommendation, I checked Bluffside out. It's a lot more than what I need, I don't really need d20 content, like prestige classes. I just need a map and a description.

Crothian

First Post
You'll get that and so much more. It's mostly about the city, the prestige class and the other things are just icey on the cake. :D

mattcolville

Adventurer
Crothian said:
You'll get that and so much more. It's mostly about the city, the prestige class and the other things are just icey on the cake. :D
Yeah, but I'll still have to pay for all the parts I don't want, right? I'll pass. :)

Crothian

First Post
mattcolville said:
Yeah, but I'll still have to pay for all the parts I don't want, right? I'll pass. :)

Nope, you just pay for Bluffside, all the little extras are free!!! :D

Last edited:

Remove ads