• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Best Free Pathfinder Chargen Spreadsheet/Program ?

Evenglare

Adventurer
See the thing is all of that shows up , but the magus or gunslinger ISNT in the class list. I have redownloaded and everything. I see all of the things you describe except for the magus and gunslinger under the "class and level" section in the class list.

Nylanfs

Adventurer
Yea, that was going to be my next suggestion was to completely remove the older version's settings.

I typically don't have any version problems because I download and use the Full version that doesn't have an installer. I just put every one in a separate folder and tell it o save the settings in the PCGen folder. I have versions going back 12 years :)

Nylanfs

Adventurer
AFAIK none of the data or code monkey's have expressed interest in it. I can't tell how hard the system would be to workwith because I can't seem to find any of the crunch on the Gumeshoe system. Hmm, time to do some deeper digging.

Evenglare

Adventurer
Is there any way to make a quick character? The 4th edition character generator had something similar and it was pretty nifty when we needed a character quick, where you could pick a race, class and level and then just ... go.

Nylanfs

Adventurer
There was in 5.16.4, but it needed some upkeep and none of the developers had time to work on it for 6.0.0 so it was disabled.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads