• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Best third party publisher Pathfinder products?

Bacris

First Post
My favorites so far have been 'cerulean seas', 'psionics unleashed' and 'strategists and tacticians'
Cerulean Seas because I love the idea of a completely underwater campaign
Psionics Unleashed for the obvious reasons
Strategists and Tacticians gives characters of all classes more varied options, and limb severing! I love that there is a prestige class that requires you to have replaced your limbs with prosthetics.

I was impressed with how much thought went into Cerulean Seas. For folks looking for underwater settings or rules, it's a good book.

I'll have to give Strategists and Tacticians a look. We had a prosthetic limb prc, but it doesn't translate well to pathfinder.

Darkhaunter

Explorer
Grimoire Viperian from Magic Skull Games

Grimoire Viperian
from Magic Skull Games has very cool new stuff for Pathfinder. It's PDF only right now from DriveThruRPG and paizo dot com.

- 2 new unique base classes: shapeshifter and pyro

- 22 prestige classes, several for multi-class casters and several with a serpentine theme, including sample NPCs for many of them

- New Eldritch Path feats which let a caster "specialize" in a path of spells with a common theme, giving them new powers when casting those spells

- Supernatural Signs of Good and Evil which are themed templates for any monster (or character if handed out by the GM) which follow several very cool themes

- Tons of new spells, a lot of which are serpent-themed

- New monsters and monster templates like the Creature of Entropy, trog troll, many with a serpentine theme like sentient serpents, vampiric serpents, serpentine undead, all kinds of deadlier variants of classic snakes such as the king cobra, black mamba, gaboon viper, rattlesnake, krait

- Nice backstory linking much of the prestige classes and creatures

Last edited:

Dreamscarred has the rather impressive honor of being able to say they made a psionics book even better then the XPH, which, for me, is high praise.

Being a psionics fan through every edition from 1st AD&D, I consider these the best versions of Psionics I've seen. The two main books are fantastic. I consider them part of my core PF rules.

I really liked Rite's 1001 spells book too.

Not much for adventures (I do my own) but I love more rules, feats, spells etc to tinker with.

Brekkil

First Post
Thanks, DarkMistress, for mentioning Eldritch Secrets!

My personal favorite 3pp products and two that I use frequently would have to be Creepy Creatures by Alluria Publishing and Forgotten Foes by Tricky Owlbear Publishing. Great bestiaries both with quality monsters that fit perfectly with the Pathfinder concept.

Also, for all those who wish to check out Headless Hydra Games, we have lots of free products, you should especially check out our two free Viridian Legacy products that mark the beginning of a new adventure path that we are currently working on!

- Axel

Remove ads