D&D 5E Beyond the Dragon of Icespire Peak

aco175

Legend
From what I see about DnDBeyond it is only digital and there is no PDF to have and use for non-digital games. Am I missing anything. These look like good adventures, but I do not play with a laptop and only PnPencil.

Weiley31

Legend
From what I see about DnDBeyond it is only digital and there is no PDF to have and use for non-digital games. Am I missing anything. These look like good adventures, but I do not play with a laptop and only PnPencil.

I don't mind it being digital, but my phone is so crappy that it can't scan the QR code to allow me access TO the additional adventures.

Nebulous

Legend

I'd prefer it pdf as well.

vpuigdoller

Adventurer
Not missing anything it is pure digital but you can copy paste it to word etc and print it for your personal use and print the maps.

DDB is basically a webpage, just like the one you are on here. So if you can access a forum, you should be able to access DDB... Maybe you're on a phone that can access this site but not that one?

But as others have said, just save the webpage to html or print it to pdf.

I was actually rather happy with SLW after reading it. I'm half way through SDW and find it good. Though their are numerous maps I would like them to have, the maps they have are actually very nicely done. Much better, imo than those in WDDH and DoMM (Sorry Dyson, I don't think your style is appropriate for tier 1 products.)

For instance, here's part of one of the maps (note, red pins are links inside of Fantasy Grounds);
Screen Shot 01-01-20 at 09.36 PM.PNG

Remove ads