• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BFRPG/Dungeon Crawl Classics-Halls of the Minotaur (OOC)

Bialaska

First Post
My own schedule is quite open, at least until the end of July, where I'll be vacationing (during week 31) and might not have access to internet every day. But other than that I should be ready.

:confused:Okay, how could I miss this!? - Please, let me in!!!:blush:

I absolutely love the BFRPG, and this sounds like a great opportunity to play!

Any hidden DFers around here, btw? (If you don't know what a DFer is, never mind.:))

timbuktu

First Post
Ivid what character ideas do you have? Would you object to magic user? Im beginning to think our wizard is never going to show again. Ill accept a MU or a combination class from the rulebook (which have the obvious setback of levelling slowly). No optional classes please just whats in the main rulebook.

And I have been a DF lurker forever, but rarely post.

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

Ivid what character ideas do you have? Would you object to magic user? Im beginning to think our wizard is never going to show again. Ill accept a MU or a combination class from the rulebook (which have the obvious setback of levelling slowly). No optional classes please just whats in the main rulebook.

And I have been a DF lurker forever, but rarely post.

Huh? This is the first time I've been able to get on since the upgrade.

timbuktu

First Post
Tailspinner no problem if you can complete you character, we'll start going. I know Mark is going to be out so I may vamp for about a week until we get into the meat of the adventure. EDIT: I see Tailspinner has Nameelass up. You just need to pick your first level spell.

Ivid,since you are a DFer :) I'll offer the following: since we have our group roles mapped out, how about a dex strong, ranged specialized fighter.A group can always use meat shields, and this would complement Kronk's melee prowess. Ideally I was thinking a halfling (since this would complete our group, racewise) archer/ranger type who could hide easily in the outdoors and be quite deadly with a shortbow given that races bonus to ranged attacks.

Let me know. Roll up your character ASAP and we'll start Wednesday.

Last edited:

:lol:Mwahahaha... Have played rangers all my life...

So, this won't be the famous *Ivid the Bowman* (name-giving Greyhawk character), but VIDI, the brave halfling marksman!

Will work out the character later tonight!:D

Thank you very much!!!

Remove ads