• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Big sheets of graph *paper*

Shadowslayer

Explorer
thedungeondelver said:
Holy cats! I just spent $25.00 on a pad of quadrille 27"x18" (or whatever the dimensions were) at OfficeMax!

Yikes! :uhoh: 25 bucks? Up here at Staple's they're 11 plus tax. I thought that was about average.

Hope they kissed you after.

AFGNCAAP

First Post
Well, as rough as it'd be to use the entire roll on one piece, for some reason I'm thinking of an actual dungeon map that works on that idea. Like a section of road that goes underground for a while (and has little mini-dungeons/"dungeon suburbs" that split off from it). Also have it a constantly restocking dungeon, as creatures move in to occupy areas previously cleared out.

thedungeondelver

Adventurer
Shadowslayer said:
Yikes! :uhoh: 25 bucks? Up here at Staple's they're 11 plus tax. I thought that was about average.

Hope they kissed you after.

Yeah; I have no idea what this thing is made out of...recycled pages of the Tzoonk Fragment? a Book of Exalted Deeds...? Yeesh.

XCorvis

First Post
Wow! This site is incredible. They sell all kinds of dice (ALL kinds!), dry erase materials (dry erase graph sheets!), cheap counters in bulk (500 3/4" round plastic stacking counters for $10). Thanks brehobit!

brehobit

Explorer
XCorvis said:
Wow! This site is incredible. They sell all kinds of dice (ALL kinds!), dry erase materials (dry erase graph sheets!), cheap counters in bulk (500 3/4" round plastic stacking counters for $10). Thanks brehobit!

Glad you like it, like I said I just found it when looking for bulk 1" graph paper.

I found their bulk-dice were fairly reasonable, but the "pound of dice" some companies sell seems to be a better deal (but their's comes with a pretty nice way to carry them). The individual sets were, IMO, way overpriced.

Mark

Remove ads