• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bleeding Edge adventures-your reviews and thoughts

kobold

First Post
I'm looking at the Bleeding Edge adventures by Green Ronin. Anyone hove thoughts opinions or reviews of them? I'm looking at them for a online PbP / occasinal Micr type game.
Thanks,
Andy

Tharen the Damned

First Post
I like the Bleeding Edge Adventures.
All the antagonists have a reason why they do what they do and why they are evil (if they are evil at all). Some of the antagonists have a rather tragic backstory.
Evil NPCs do evil things to hapless NPCs or even players.
The PCs have a reason to haten them and want to kill them not just because their alignment is evil.
Of course the BE adventures can be turned into a hack & slash fest (nothing against it) but they can also be played using subterfuge and roleplay.

Pramas

Explorer
In about two weeks you ought to see a specially priced Bleeding Edge adventure, Temple of the Death Goddess, showing up in retail stores. It's only $2.95 and it's meant to give folks a low cost way to check out what Bleeding Edge has to offer.

Voadam

Legend
Pramas said:
In about two weeks you ought to see a specially priced Bleeding Edge adventure, Temple of the Death Goddess, showing up in retail stores. It's only $2.95 and it's meant to give folks a low cost way to check out what Bleeding Edge has to offer.

I saw it on rpgnow today as well.

Remove ads