Blight Makes Right (DM: TwoHeadsBarking. Judge: Lord Sessadore)

garyh

First Post
Thanks for the fun game, THB! I really enjoyed this adventure given Growl's background. The Malenkirk rules worked well. I also really dug the maps. Very nice!

I'd definitely be interested in a follow-up adventure later. Growl would want to pursue this further if there's an opportunity to do so.

Anyone want to get fancy in dividing up the 480 GP based factoring in item values, or shall each of the 5 PC's each get 96 GP? I'm going to update my character sheet with the 96 GP for now.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=Shinies!]
XP:
Encounter 1: 5 level 2 monsters -> 5x125 = 625 xp.
After this the double xp proposal passed.
Encounter 2: 1 level 1 monster, 4 level 2 monsters, 1 level 3 monster -> (100 + 4x125 + 150)x2 = 1500 xp.
Skill Challenge: Level 1, complexity 3 -> (300)x2 = 600 xp.
Encounter 4: 2 level 1 monster, 2 level 2 monsters, 1 level 3 elite -> (2x100 + 2x125 + 300)x2 = 1500
Quest Completed: (500)x2 = 1000 xp.

Total Party xp: 5225 xp
XP per person: 5225/5 + 3x83 (time xp for three months) = 1045 + 249 = 1294 xp, which means you all get to level up.
Should Lephisto return, he will receive 125 xp for the first encounter.

Gold:
37 + 39 + 400 = 476 gp, which includes time gold.
Wait, why is that not a round number? That's dumb. I'm going to round that up. The chest itself is worth 4 gp. There, 480 gp.

Treasure:
Rod of Corruption +1 and a Healing Potion, found here. (The other potion was used)

Chainmail +1, Enduring Beast Hide +1, and a Lucky Charm +1, all found here.

Harsh Songblade +1, found here.

DM Points:
I get six for a three month adventure.

So, Lord Sess needs to sign off on this, and mechanically all you guys need to do is split the gold and the potion and you can be on your ways. I don't mean to be rushing you out; it's just that I've been delaying Fragsie's game by not letting garyh go. You can certainly roleplay your goodbyes and such, and I'll be around until the last person leaves.

So, thoughts? On the story or how I ran things? Anything you particularly liked? Anything you thought I could improve upon?

Thanks for putting up with that first retro map and all my "save ends" shenanigans. I'm considering running a follow-up adventure, but that won't be for quite a while.
Looks good to me. I approve these awards.

Enjoy level 2, all of you :)[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]If nothing more, Feyr will head for the Inn. If there is a few roleplay left to do, well, I don't think the judge will mind being here and at the Inn at the same time.[/SBLOCK]

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: Hey, great! So nobody else can use the chainmail? Extra shinies for Adran, then. Thanks. :D

Thanks for the game, THB. I was really impressed with the way you kept the posts ticking over.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I can, but the sword is a lvl3 object and the charm is a lvl4, so as I am having now the most valuable item, the chainmail would logically go to you... even if I value more weapon over secondary defence.[/SBLOCK]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]To speed things up, the gold will be split evenly (96 each) and Alek will get the potion, because he got the least in terms of magic items.

I'm getting the feeling that everyone's satisfied with the amount of closure given, so I guess we'll handwave past any goodbyes and your trip back to Daunton.[/sblock]

fin

Remove ads