Bonkers Sig

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
It is at this point in the thread where I would like to thank God for Goodyear Tires, Quaker State Motor Oil, and my smokin' hot wife!

nedjer

Adventurer
nedjer, I did something similar with my avatar.

Far from ideal, but it does work.

You so scooped me there innovative dude!

Setting aside my Gael belligerence; and my recent dabbling in these for ARGs; they've a load of potential uses for RPG groups, viral contacts, Cons and meta-gaming.

Hadn't found out about colours and embedding images in them until yesterday, but it's so easy.

Popped mine in the sig eventually. You're unlikely to get further copycats, as they're about as much use as a chocolate fireguard for on-screen promotional links. However, the curious and innovative will want to no more and your QR will probably be followed by QRs as standard on D&D and Paizo books, where they work as intended. Come to think of it, it's so long since I bought from those guys that they may already have them?

nedjer

Adventurer
It is at this point in the thread where I would like to thank God for Goodyear Tires, Quaker State Motor Oil, and my smokin' hot wife!

I'll be needing to send you a fire extinguisher :)

We've many bonnie lassies in this part of the world and there are few cultures as widespread, peaceable or rich as Gaeldom. At the same time, a certain directness or discipline can have its uses.

Noticeably, there weren't any sneaker riots up here - the two kids who suggested it were locked-up in Govan's terrorist cells within an hour of posting on Facebook.

And as the Twitting and BBMs weighed-up the choices yesterday lunchtime the Scottish and national media weren't full of pictures of Boris or Davy Cameron holding bog brushes. Instead there was short screening after short screening of our fine Scottish Police Officers climbing into mini-vans from Stornoway to Aberdeen and setting off for Manchester. No shields, no helmets, no water cannon - no rioting. If our English cousins need more help King Alex has 10,000 more who can pop on the next train.

Do I hear doubters? Well, normal combat training involving football, gang warfare and housebreaking is suspended under these circumstances. The kid goes on the XBox and doesn't go off campus until the priority is dealt with. It may sound bizarre, but that's how it's worked for centuries.

nedjer

Adventurer
The first thing I thought of when I saw that was that someone decided to make a song about the movie Braveheart. Why does so much of my terrible knowledge come from movies?

Way more authentic than Braveheart, which was packed with Holywood fantasy. E.g. the English nobility didn't have or claim a right to spend the first night with the bride of an 'inferior', and Eddy I didn't send his son's favourite hurtling out the top floor of castle :)

Remove ads