Bonkers Sig

nedjer

Adventurer
I used to have two links in my sig. Tried to change it to one and it keeps telling me to go walk the plank. What am I doing all donkey-horse?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Links in sigs have become a community supporter feature. Links that existed before the change (which was quite a while back, actually), were allowed to stay put, but I think to add one may require a community supporter account.

nedjer

Adventurer
Links in sigs have become a community supporter feature. Links that existed before the change (which was quite a while back, actually), were allowed to stay put, but I think to add one may require a community supporter account.

Thanks :) I'll correct the thread to Completely Bonkers asap. The link is not a plug or a promotion.

Clearly in the face of this outrageous and calculated social malice ;) it might be considered de rigueur to route through Jamaica and fire, fire, fire . . . before Twitting about it. (Yes, Twitting is the correct term).

Alternatively, I could have a cup of tea and work out some NVDA aka how to circumvent it without breaking the rules (or cheating by hotkeying a link into every post - eugh).

Assuming vBulletin is set to parse for html in image sigs a line of css would seem the obvious. But that's so last year. May need a chocolate digestive for this one.

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The link is not a plug or a promotion. It connects to wholly free RPG content, which happens to include the only currently available material on getting kids into RPGs that's written by an expert in the field.

That sounds like really good stuff. But I'm sorry, some features are only available community supporters.

Assuming vBulletin is set to parse for html in image sigs a line of css would seem the obvious. But that's so last year. May need a chocolate digestive for this one.

I think you'll find the boards won't accept html.

nedjer

Adventurer
That sounds like really good stuff. But I'm sorry, some features are only available community supporters.

Dude you could win a Nobel peace prize

I think you'll find the boards won't accept html.

Edit: No image too. Now that just ain't sporting. And it looks so pretty

Attachments

• thistlegames_quickresponse.png
    thistlegames_quickresponse.png
    639 bytes · Views: 123
Last edited:

P

PaulofCthulhu

nedjer, I did something similar with my avatar.

Far from ideal, but it does work.

Remove ads