Level Up (A5E) Book Delivery - And Book Damage

VenerableBede

Adventurer
I don’t want to make a deal out of this - I checked to see if I could directly message someone but didn’t find a contact, otherwise I wouldn’t have made a public post. Obviously I’m psyched to have my books - unfortunately, they aren’t in perfect condition. Who do I reach out to about damaged books?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don’t want to make a deal out of this - I checked to see if I could directly message someone but didn’t find a contact, otherwise I wouldn’t have made a public post. Obviously I’m psyched to have my books - unfortunately, they aren’t in perfect condition. Who do I reach out to about damaged books?
As we always have at ENP we make sure damaged deliveries are replaced. There are clear instructions on the Kickstarter how to get replacements for books damaged by delivery couriers. Please refer to those and we’ll get you replacement books out straight away.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
First thought on seeing this thread: Oh no!
We’ve been been very lucky. Only about 20 damaged shipments out of 4000 or so. While it is very disappointing for those 20 folks, we get the replacements out straight away.

I’ve heard of Kickstarters with as high as 5% damaged shipments. That has to suck for everybody involved (except the couriers who get to be paid twice).

VenerableBede

Adventurer
For anyone else viewing this post that may have had as many troubles as I did, here is the specific Kickstarter page where I found the link I needed:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For anyone else viewing this post that may have had as many troubles as I did, here is the specific Kickstarter page where I found the link I needed:
I mean, I did post that link in my reply to you right there! :D

Remove ads